~Cute scenarios~

He tries to braid your hair:
Fresh grumbles to himself, grabbing multiple strands of your hair and trying to braid them with ease. You stare down at the magazine in your lap, a smirk clawing at your lips.

"This is hurtin' my inner-side!" He shouts, tossing up your hair and flinging his head back onto the couch.

"Why is it hurting you, Fresh?" You don't take your eyes away from the magazine.

"Because, if I can't do one frazzling braid, I'm not so cool and it's hurtin' my baby heart!"

You look up from your magazine, turning your head back to Fresh with a monotone expression.

"You don't have a heart."

When he hugs you from behind:
You claw at your eyes and tug at your hair, nearly throwing your crushed up essay paper across the kitchen. Yeah, it will be so easy! Well, the teacher who said that was on your no-no list.

Two arms slide around your waist and a chest presses to your upper back. You look up to see Fresh smiling.

"Take a break, lil' homie?" He asks all cute like.

You sigh, spinning around in your chair and hugging him up front.

"Yeah, break time."

When he possesses you for the first time:
"Whoa! This body is super rad... and flexible!" Fresh gawks, reaching down to touch your toes.

He plays with the hair on the back of your head, your eyes shining in awe. You cross your arms, floating in the back of your mind, ticked off that he didn't even ask you first.

"Fresh, get out of my body."

"But it's super fresh-tastic!" He blows you off once more, your anger rising by the minute.

Your face flushes dark red when you watch his hands roam around your body without a care.

"H-hey! Stop that!" You shout making him clutch his head in pain.

Your lips that were now his for a few moments curl into a mischievous smile. Instantly catching on, you let out a shrill scream, face burning bright red.

"Fresh, nO-"

When you make him feel uncomfortable:
You give a cheesy smile, crossing your eyes together at Fresh. He asked if you could do something weird and you gladly accepted.

"OH MY ERROR ON A RAINBOW SINGING CHRISTMAS JINGLES, WHAT ARE YOU?" Fresh shouts, backing away with hands up.

You start to laugh, tears pooling at the bottom of your eyes as Fresh kept freaking out.

"I'm a h-human-" you wheeze before getting cut off.

"NO YOU AREN'T!"

When you make him scream:
Fresh was sleeping soundly on the couch, arm over his eyes and shades on the table beside him. You tip-toe into the room holding two pans.

You stand a good distance from the couch, lifting your arms and banging the pans together obnoxiously. Fresh shoots up with a high pinched scream, falling off the couch the moment his body sits up.

"WHAT DID I MISS?!"

Just snort, dropping the pans. Fresh gives you a dirty look, slowly putting back on his shades.

"Oh, you just missed the best scream ever."

When he wears your clothes:
It had been a long day at college. Your eyes burned, your feet hurt, and you were extremely tired. You grab onto the doorknob of your bedroom and swing open the wooden door.

Your dull eyes lock with Fresh in one of your dresses, a hand going to cover your lips that wanted to tug up into a huge smile.

Without a care, he turns to you, holding out his hands with a lazy grin.

"Does this rad dress make me look fat?"

You blink a few times before cracking a huge smirk and nodding your head.

"Yes. Yes it does."

When you dye your hair:
You come home, anxious of what Fresh would think. You decided to spice up your hair by dying the tips your favorite color.

Walking through the front door, you see Fresh walking out of the kitchen with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Ta-da!" You shout, twirling around for him to see.

He jumps up so high you though he would hit the roof, dropping the chips as his eyes locked on you from under his shades.

"L-lil' homie?"

"What do you think?" You give a smile.

He puts a hand on his chin, smirking at your sparkling eyes.

"Sexy. You look sexy, fam."

When you make a pun:
"Don't go!" Fresh cries.

"Fresh, it's the dentist. I'll be fine."

He hugs your arm tightly, not letting go anytime soon. You try to shake him off but it seems like his hold on you gets tighter.

"They'll kill you, broski! Slide 'n' dice you up into pieces!"

You put a hand to his face, pushing him away with brute force, heading towards the front door.

"When will you be back?!" He wails.

You crane your head back to him, your eyes scanning over Fresh who had now dropped to his knees. He really didn't get it.

"I'll be back at tooth hurty. Bye, Fresh!" You give a wave, walking out of the front door.

He sits there, eyes narrowed on the door and his hands clenched into tight fists.

"That was a dope pun, yo."

----

This was just for fun!

I might do more if you guys want it. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this 'update'.

(I just got really bored... >->)