A/N: BRUH

>-> hm.

Some people act like dabbing is the worst thing ever. I got a private message saying: "Dabbing is the worst dance move ever. Go jump off a cliff."

You want me to jump off a cliff? Alright.

*Jumps off cliff*

*Dabs before I hit the water*

If you guys have followed me for more than a week, you know I have an addiction to Fresh, Blueberry, and most importantly, dabbing.

<-< if people can't except my bootiful addiction, then you can go suck a fart.

-

On a completely different note... how am I doing with Fresh?

I don't really know if I'm making him act right (or nah).

But please! If I'm missing something, let me know! I will change something if it's not how you guys like it.

OH OH

oh oH

I also have some writing bloopers for you guys! Y'know, just me and my sis messing around. Be ready for cringe.

Enjoy~

----

|Blooper one|

"Shut up for a second, homie."

Fresh dips his head down and accidentally hits his forehead on yours.

"Oh wow. Smooth." You rub your forehead with your palm, glaring at him before stomping away.

Fresh watches you march into your room, slamming the wooden door closed with all your might.

"Swiggity swoogy I'm going to get that booty." Fresh chuckles evilly under his breath.

|Blooper two|

"Fresh... tell me everything. Please." You plead, clamping your hands together with teary eyes.

Fresh scans over your red tear stained face, nodding slowly.

"Okay."

He grabs your upper arms, pulling you towards his chest, yours bumping into his. His head leans down by your ear, a sly grin making its way onto his face.

"Hey little mama let me whisper in your ear. Let me tell you something you might like to hear."

"NOPE." You get off of Fresh's lap, running to the window and diving out like a graceful swimmer.

|Blooper three|

Blue grips onto you tightly, the hug almost crushing you.

"OMG YOU'RE LIKE A HUMAN TOOTHPICK! SO TINY, SO ADORABLE!" Blue screeches like a hyperactive fangirl, eyes nearly popping out of his head. Well, if he had any.

Fresh sits down, crossing his arms like a five year old in a bad mood. Blue continues to gawk at how cute and tiny you are, only adding to his temper tantrum.

"Hey, she's mINE!" Fresh snaps, kicking his feet and screaming like a baby.

Blue pulls you to the side, away from Fresh who was currently done with Blue and him being accidentally flirty.

"MY PRECIOUS!" Blue hisses, eyes turning into slits.

Blue strings wrap around your body and you're pulled from the two bickering over you. Error nudges your shoulder after the strings put you down, a tilted smile.

"I f-feLt soRry fOr y-you."

You huff, shaking your head.

"Children. Little peasants."

----

Well. That's that.

Imma go now. I hope you laughed somewhat?

Remember kids! Stay in drugs, don't do school! (not really)

QUEEN OUT!

*D A B*