~Chapter 19-Pasts~

Being a 14 year old girl isn't easy.

You're trying to come into adulthood but your parents think you're still a little kid. That's when a fight breaks out and the family practically rips itself apart. The worst part? It's been like that your whole life.

You slam the front door shut, outraged at the kids from your school. Calling you names and pushing you into lockers isn't very nice. In order to set things straight, you fought back... and won. That was until some teacher caught you punching a kid way too many times.

See, you have always been a little violent. You often pictured the people you despised stabbed to death and laying in a huge puddle of their own blood. Your mom sends you to anger management, but that only fuels the fire. You intended to kill that kid at school. You wanted to
punch out his teeth and then watch him choke to death on his own pearly whites. Just the thought brings a smile to your face.

Now you're standing by the front door, knuckles bleeding and a note in your hands, telling your parents that they need to come to your school and chat. It seems your day keeps getting better and better. You take a deep breath, throwing your backpack down by the door and trudging into the kitchen. When you step into the kitchen, your parents were cooking and laughing, enjoying themselves. Your eyes glaze over with discomfort, a quiet scoff passing through your clenched teeth. You slap the note down onto the counter and turn your attention to the fridge. Your parents notice your home and eye the paper.

"Hi, (Y/n). How was your day?" Your mom asks.

You knew she was faking her happy tone. She never really liked you. Did she expect straight A's from you? Yeah, to the point where she would almost beat you to death.

"Read the note." You say through clenched teeth.

You hear them read the note, a satisfied smile coming to your face. You grab an apple from the fridge, taking a big bite out of it as your parents snap their eyes over to you after reading the note.

"You beat up a kid at school today?" Your dad growls.

"Defended," you correct, holding up a finger.

While you held up your finger, they take a good look at your bloodied knuckles. Your mom grabs your wrist making you drop your apple. She yanks you forward and makes you trip over you own feet.

"How dare you get suspended for a week!" She hisses.

You slap her hand away with your free hand, glaring so hard she might as well should've turned to stone.

"I defended myself!" You shout, backing away from your mother who grew angrier.

"You believe me right, Dad?" You turn to him, eyes gleaming with hope.

You gasp as he raises his hand and it collides with your cheek. You stumble back, your hand caressing your burning and stinging cheek. Eyes wide and blood cold, tears spill from your eyes at the pain and at the heartbreak of him hitting you.

"Don't ever speak to your mother like that again!" He points his finger at you, face red from anger.

You stare at his finger before quickly reaching out and bending it back with brute force. He yells in pain as you bend it back forward, the noise of bones breaking filling the thick air. You let go, slapping his hand away. Your mom stares in shock before stepping forward to hit you upside the head.

You dodge her hand, running over to the doorway where they stared at you.

"D-don't you two ever touch me again!" You scream, vision fogging up with more tears.

"You little witch!" Your dad seethes, holding his broken finger up to his chest.

You let your hand fall from your cheek and to your side, face red and eyes dark. The two look at each other, wondering why you changed attitude all of a sudden. A dark chuckle bubbles up your throat, lips curling into an evil smile.

"You two better watch your backs," you threaten, evil smile growing into a sadistic one.

"I will kill you one day. I will shove a knife down your throat, mama."

She gulps, still standing her ground and keeping a brave face. You snap your dark clouded eyes over to your dad who flinches under your stare.

"And I'll stab out one of your eyes with a fork. Then after I listen to you begging for mercy, I'll take my thumb and jab out your other eye, daddy."

You start to laugh, clutching your stomach from laughing too hard.

"I've been planning your deaths since the first day you beat and tortured me then left me to a drunk babysitter while you guys went out to a stupid party-!" You say between loud laughing and giggles.

Your laughing dies down and you start to cry uncontrollably. Your hands go to the side of your head, tears dripping from you chin and onto the floor. Your bloody knuckles knot into your hair, a crimson liquid leaking onto your silky strands.

"I hate you both! You have my word! I will kill both of you before anyone or anything else can do it first."

You run from the scene without saying another word, slamming your bedroom door closed with all the power you have left. You breathe out, sliding down your bedroom door and pulling your knees up to your chest, sobbing and hiccuping loudly.

"I hate this family, I hate them, and I hate this life I'm forced to live!"

Your eyes snap open, immediately closing afterwards. The sun shining down on you soaks through your eyelids to where you have to sit up. You pull the top half of your trembling body from the pile of flowers, eyes scanning the area. Fresh layed next to you, arms behind his head and relaxing.

You look over to the next entrance, lips pursing and eyebrows furrowing. A sigh escapes through your lips as you lay back down, putting an arm over your eyes and softly smiling at hearing Fresh speak up.

"A few more minutes, lil' homie?"

You reach a hand over and intertwine your fingers with his skeletal ones, chuckling softly as he gives you a comforting squeeze.

"Yeah, a few more minutes."

----

Well, I did it. I posted my AU story...

Uh, enjoy!