Chapter 47

Bill woke up a little earlier than both the twins the next morning, keeping them asleep with a hint of magic. Just enough time to set everything up. For Dipper and him it would start romantic, then maybe they could do whatever Shooting Star wanted to, since she loved lively parties. He nodded, preparing the atmosphere. Candles for their bedroom, along with some cute heart-shaped paper. Downstairs in the throne room was the giant "Happy Birthday" sign. Bill double-checked everything before walking back to bed and wrapping his arms around the younger male. "Hey, Pine Tree. It's time to wake up," he whispered.

Dipper felt the warmth first, hearing Bill's voice pull him out of slumber. He was more rested than ever, and it was apparent in how easily he opened his eyes, smile gracing his face at the sight of the blond. He affectionately leaned into him, the air around them buzzing with an excited, wonderful energy. "Good morning," the brunet breathed, laughing from the mood alone. His attention never left his lover.

Bill beamed, enjoying the blissful heat they shared."Happy birthday, Pine Tree." He chuckled, kissing him lovingly to start off the day. I love you.

Ah, Bill . . . Dipper relished the moment, flushing slightly as admiration and anticipation collected within him. He couldn't believe how lucky he really was. How blessed he was to have Bill. No present could top being Bill Cipher's true love. Though, those weren't anything to complain about. The recently-made teen gave a joyful grin, hopping up to barrel the older male in a tighter hug. "Thank you! I love you! Man, I already feel awesome!"

Bill chuckled as his heart fluttered, holding him tightly and melting into the hug. "They say how you start the day is important, kid. Figured I should start off with a bang." He smiled, only wanting more affection if that was possible. Today's a big day too. For multiple reasons.

The best. Dipper kissed Bill's cheek, blushing while his gaze met the former triangle's golden one. He held their embrace a tad longer, finally glancing around the bedroom. He nearly cracked up laughing, the lovey-dovey style both funny and sending indulgent waves of electricity to his core. Strange mix. "I can't wait. Let me get ready real fast!"

Bill giggled, slowly letting go of the younger. "Alright, Pine Tree. Go ahead. I'll let you get ready . . . though . . ." The blond thought for a minute, snapping his fingers, and a golden glow surrounded the brunet. Bill was able to magically transform his love's clothes into nicer ones, fix his hair, and make him feel clean. "Way faster." He beamed as the glow diminished. "Different, huh, kid?"

"Heck. Woah. Oh my gosh," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "That was much more efficient. Thanks, Bill."

"Welcome! Let's go see your sister, wish her happy birthday as well." Bill snapped his fingers again, changing his own clothes, the vivid yellow color standing out. "All ready." He offered his hand.

Smiling cheerily, Dipper wrapped his hand around the other's, immensely adoring everything about the moment. "We'll surprise her. She's always woken me up," he said. And you look amazing, by the way. This really is amazing so far.

Thanks, Pine Tree, Bill responded, cheeks rosy as they walked across the hall to Mabel's room.

The boy felt giddy as he grasped the door's handle, anticipating the look on her face when they gave her a welcome. It would be fantastic. Going in . . . now! Together, they went inside, Dipper whooping a morning greeting. "Happy birthday, Mabel!"

The girl's eyes suddenly popped open, a sleepy beam traversing her expression. "How did you wake up before me? Happy birthday, teen bro! I say 'teen' because we're teenagers!"

"Skills!" her sibling laughed, squeezing Bill's hand.

Bill chuckled and returned the squeeze. "Hey, Shooting Star. Happy birthday."