chapter 4

'He is so...' the third said making an abnormal face.
'Eww' the first girl said and added 'I thought he would be a stud'
'Not a stud but atleast handsome and cool' girl sitting next to them said

'Wait what, why are these girls talking about that guy, why they thought he would be handsome, it sound really very weird'
To stop this confusion I must go and ask them only.

'Hey' I said going towards the table where they all were sitting.
'Hello Sarah here' one girl out of them said
'Myself Jeni' I said with a smile
'Hello Jeni she is Bettie and she is Grace' Sarah said introducing the other two girls
Sarah is good looking but has a great attitude. Idk why maybe because she is rich or something else.
I dont like people who are not down to earth, money and looks are not everything but I like Sarah because she is polite with me.

'May I ask you a question' I said
'Sure why not' Grace said
'Hmm sorry but I heard you talking about that guy, who is he.'
'You dont know him' Bettie said staring at me like I was an idiot.
'Girl are you living in this world, you don't know who he is, sorry but it's kinda weird' Sarah exclaimed with surprise.
'Yeah thats why I want to know who he is' I said
'He is Christo, Christo Bonneville' Bettie said with a smirk and later added, 'He is the only son of the richest businessman of Germany, Mr. Bonneville.'
'Ohh but why do you think he should be handsome?' I asked like a stupid.
'C'mon girl money can buy anything' Sarah said.
We got disturbed with a loud noise.
'I think someone just fell' I said as I turned my head.
______________________________________

Guys this part is also over.
Pls like this part and drop a comment. I need suggestions.

Now Jeni is left with Christo lets see what happens. What you guys think should happen just comment.
😊