Chapter 24

I just finished my work when my phone started ringing. Allie was calling me.
"Hey Allie, I think Ill be late for the party'' I said
"No! No! The party is postponed and it is on sunday now i.e day to day after tomorrow and there is a twist" she said
"Ugh now what's the twist"
"There is only couple entery that means you can only enter if you are with someone"
"What!! Are you mad?, with whom would I come?" I said.
"Jeni you are beautiful and I am sure you will find one man for you" she said.
"Ohk Allie bbie"
Ohh my god with who I'll go. Christo is also not here plus I don't have any other male friend.

I was removing my apron when Alice came to me and said,"Jeni its too late and dark for you to go home alone, so my son will drop you, he is outside in his car waiting for you" I nodded
I packed my stuff and left the cafe. There was a black honda verna. It was too dark for me to see who was sitting inside. I opened the door and sat inside as it was freezing outside.

"Oh my god I am really sorry I thought you are Alice's son, omg I am sorry" I said
You can't believe me what I saw. My hands are still shaking like I just saw a ghost, he was that boy who was staring at me in the cafe.
"Girl calm down, don't act like I am a zombie" he said and started laughing, his laugh was also very sexy, I just can't help but was embarrassed.
"I am Ansel Alice's son" he said laughing. It was so awkward for me.
He turned the radio on and guess what- all of the stars started, this is the only song that makes me cry and I really don't want to cry infront of Ansel, C'mon what will he think if I cry.
"Hmm I see, you like me" He said
"What" I asked
"Thats why I am driving round and round and still you did not tell me your address, so I can drop you this shows you want to spend time with me" he said with his crooked smile.
"Ohh its 32-meldon street, sector-5"
He smiled and said we are right in front of your house.
I was really amazed how in seconds he is infront of my house.
"Thanks" I said
"Anytime" he said and drove back.

I just can't wait to call Christo. There is so much going in my mind that I need to tell him.

I messaged him:
TO CHRISTO: wanna talk to ya, missing my best friend:( call me whenever free
Christo replied in seconds
TO JENI: aww my girl is missing me :P wait my female friend hahaha XD
even I have to tell you many things. I'll skype you.<3

After few minutes he called me on skype..

Conversation on skype:
CHRISTO: hello wassup howslife
He said laughing as he knew that I was worried.

CHRISTO: ok now should I start first or you will tell.

JENI: no you tell first.

CHRISTO: you know I am smashing here. People are going crazy about me and my looks, credit goes to you (he was blushing and laughing- he looked so happy) anyway today I with my X factor mate Levis went outside to have lunch and bunch of teenage girls covered us and asked for selfies and autographs. It feels that I am famous now.

JENI: hearing all this I think even I should take a selfie and autograph. If you become more famous and forget me.

CHRISTO: hahaha I see. Jeni without you I would never be here so don't ever think you are going to get rid of me.
Now your turn anyway how was your party.

JENI: the party is postponed and there is a horrible twist. Allie told me that I can only enter with a partner. And right now you are there and I don't have any male friend.

CHRISTO: hahaahhaha I just can't stop laughing, you know I loved this idea. Wish I was there but you can find someone for a day. Now I want to sleep I am dog tired bbie.
                                  .......
After the chat I went off sleep.
______________________________________
AWW  how was this chapter was so cute.
Ill put cast soon and pls vote and comment...