Chapter 42

"Its all my fault, It all happened because of me, If I had not fight with Ansel none of it would have happen" Stacy said and burst into tears.
"What exactly happened" I asked
"Actually I secretly started dating one of his friends, I never told him but today in the morning when we were in the university he saw me kissing him and he was really pissed at me more than him. We both had a fight and I said him to leave and never come back, he left the university in his and while he was driving he met with an accident, and now my words seem to be true, what if he never comes back?" She said coldly and started sobbing. I could not help but hugged her.
"He will be fine and it was not your mistake" Christo said.
"Would you like to have coffee or tea?" I asked stacy trying to calm her down.
"No" she said.
"Okay but I will get one for myself" I said.
"I will come with you" Christo said as he followed me.

We both were sitting in the hospital canteen having coffee.
"What now?" I asked and started crying. He hugged me and started rubbing my back.
"I think we should go back, we should not leave stacy alone as Alice is also not there" He suggested.

There was no one sitting in front of the ICU.
"Where is Stacy?" I asked Chris.
"I was with you how would I know? I will go and ask the doctor." He said when suddenly we heard some voice from the room next to ICU.
he peeped inside the window of the room.
"Stacy is inside" he said facing me.
We both entered the room and saw Ansel lying on the bed.
"Stacy" I said. She faced me and said," Oh when you were not here, doctor just came and said that Ansel is now out of danger and the he was shifted to this room." Tears started flowing out of my eyes. I was more then happy. I went toward ansel and hugged him.
"Ouchh it pains" he said with his crooked smile.
"Sorry" I said. He was now talking to Chris but I interrupted their chat by saying," when are you getting discharge?"
"Two day" Ansel said.
"I want to tell you people something" he said
"What" Christo asked
"Mmm I would be leaving back for New York, the air of Bamberg do not suits me" he said.
"No don't leave" I said sadly.
"Stacy was saying the same to me but that place really is for me after all I will see dad" he said. DAD? what. Oh yes! I just forget to tell you all Alice is divorced. His ex husband lives in NewYork.
"I think now you should leave Jeni" Stacy said.
"But-" I said but got interrupted by stacy," No but and so, its already midnight and you are here since afternoon you both need to go now."
Yes we were there for almost the whole day but were so worried that we did not even know when it was midnight. We even missed our dinner.

After coming out of the hospital Christo asked me if ai would like to eat something but I said no because I was more than tired and really want sleep.
"So Lets go home anyway today you can stay with me as I informed your parents and guess what! They allowed you to come with me to UK" he said as he pulled the car out of the driveway.
"Really?" I asked in full shock, he nodded.

I was wearing one of my night dress that I left when Chris was not well. He was wearing white V neck with boxers. We both were on the bed inside our blanket. He cuddled me so that my head was placed directly on his chest, I could hear his heart beat which I could feel was beating for me.
Its heard to explain what I feel in his arms its just too good to be true
In few minutes I was asleep.
______________________________________

How was this chapter.
Thank god Ansel Is fine but its sad he is going back to NewYork. Comment you views about the story and do not forget to vote.

Hope you like it.
Will publish next part soon.