chapter 5

Oh Jesus it is Christo,
I ran towards him and lend my hand for help.
I could hear the girls laughing.
'Bbie we will meet you later' Bettie shouted as they left the place.

He held my hand for support and stood up.
I could clearly see his light brown eyes. Christo is not at all bad looking like the girls were saying but he was very cute. Maybe the girls were saying like that because they had higher expectations. He just looks nerdy (his pic is on the top).
'Thanks' he said looking into my eyes
'Are you fine Christo' I said.
To be honest his light blue eyes were hypnotising my blue eyes. Our eyes were connected for few minutes when he asked 'Hey how do you know my name'
'C'mon don't act so dumb whole college knows you, you are Christo Bonneville, only son of the richest business man of Germany' I said looking into his eyes.
'Yeah right the richest business man' he said stressing on the last word like he was frustrated.
He further said,'anyway leave it, you know my name what about yours.'
'Hi I am Jeni and I am not rich like you' I said sarcastically .
'Pls dont say that word again, rich word really irritates me' he said with a smile.
'you are a nice guy, I like people who are down to earth and you are one of them, so friends' I said
He laughed and said you are the first girl who wants to be friend with me not because I am rich but down to earth.
'Yeah sure I would love to be friend with you' he said.
'You are my first friend in this university' I said as I shook my hand with his.
'Yeah yeah same here' he said
'Ok bbie my next class is going to start' he said as he left.
'Even my class is going to start' I said as he left.

It is such a big university and it is really very difficult to find classes here.
Ohh there it is I said pointing and running towards my next class. I am allready late.
'May I come in sir' I said
'Yeah find yourself a seat' he answered.
No seat was vacant except one. Ohh no one beside Christo was vacant. This means he is my class mate.
I sat beside him.
'Hi my name is Jeni' I said sarcastically.
'Christo here' he replied
We both burst out laughing.
'So boring' I said yawning
'No its pretty interesting, I love this subject' he said.

After few minutes the bell rang

'Ok bbie see you later' I said as i want meet sarah and her group.
'Hey Sarah' I shouted
She was sitting on the cafe table with her friends.
'Look who is here' Bettie said
'Have I done something wrong' I confusingly asked
'No no how could you do something wrong' Sarah said
'Now you dont need us as you have a new friend, a rich and nerdy friend' Grace said and burst out laughing.
'C'mon guys I never expected this from you, you people are so rude and for your kind information he is not at all a nerd, he is better than you' I screamed as I left them.
I could hear them saying,'see someone is defending their new friend.'

After that fight I had some more classes and now its already four its time for me to leave the university and go back to my house.
My dad is really very concerned about me and said me to come back from university before six.

As I was about to leave the university it started drizzling. I know today it would rain heavily.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing.
It is my moms call.
______________________________________

This part is over. Guys how was this part. Pls drop a comment and vote.
How is the nerdy rich boy.
Hope you like the novel and if there are any suggestion pls comment.
The pic of boy is on the top hope you like the boy.