Chapter 27

The walk was long and we finally reached the cafe.today Jake was coming to pick me up. We finished our work and was ready to leave when Ansel asked for my number.
"Desperate?" I asked
He smiled a little because I was speaking in his style.
"I see my virus has already affected you" he said laughing and then added,"maam don't you think its necessary to give your number to a boy with whom you are going on a date."
"First of all it's not a date and give me your phone and you take my phone" I said giving him my phone.

We exchanged our numbers when jake came inside.
"Hello people" he said
"Your boyfriend?" Stacy asked as he came closer to me and hugged.
I don't know what that hug was for.
"No"I said
"Brother I suppose" Ansel said
"Yeah right" Jake said.
"Jake Ansel is coming with me to the party" I said
"Ohh I am sorry for you Ansel, think she paid you" said jake and started laughing. Ansel gave him a high-five and joined him laughing.
"Your brother is hot" Stacy said
"Well yeah Eyeyam" Jake said
"Don't forget your brother is here too. What you wanna say I am not" Ansel said cutting the two.
"Now excuse me" Jake said and I went along with him.

"I like that guy Ansel, anyway how is that Christo going" he asked.
"He is kinda enjoying all the fame, people are going mad about him" I said giggling
"Mm I love that person, he is too cute like little brother" Jake said.
"Anyway tomorrow I am going on date with my new girl, hope you take care of mom dad, don't let them know I am out" he said.
"I think its my job, btw who is that unlucky girl" I asked
"Shut up! You don't know her, you will meet her at Allie's party" he said
After sometime we were inside our house.
I was just so excited to tell christo I got a partner for the party because he was to worried for me.

I texted him:
TO CHRISTO: I just got a partner for party♡♡. What about you :)
CHRISTO: A great news :D WHOISTHELUCKYGUY. I am super here I think I'll come to meet ya all.Xxx
TO CHRISTO: its a long story. His name is Ansel, anyway thats a superb news when are you coming<3
CHRISTO: I am selected in top five yeah , top three would be selected soon, btw missin you alottt, getting bore.
TO CHRISTO: love you too.<3<3
Really missing you, this guy Ansel is very annoying but hot🔥too. Anyway I know you will win, you know gorls are mad about you here also. Today I saw girls group at the cafe, every one was wearing a shirt of yours like in one was written 'Christo is my Bae' and other had a large heart with your name in it and third with you picture.
CHRISTO: really, now I am super excited to come back can't wait to see my Fans.:P
TO CHRISTO: aww so you are not excited to meet me but your fans that is super bad. Anyway love you bye<3.

Christo's P.O.V
its just been some time I am her but I am missing Jeni so much. Right now I am with Levis, he just helped me to write some songs, we have already planned that after X factor we are going to sing together and release our album. Anyway I will go back in two days and will surprise Jeni, jeni Is really very special to me I know now what I feel for her.
______________________________________
What do you think Christo feel for Jeni lets see.
Vote and comment