Chapter 47

The driver drives us to the tower bridge.
"In which restaurant?" I ask.
"Girl have patience" he say cupping my cheeks with his hand. We both are sitting in the backseat of a limo.
I could see how excited he is. His hand is lying over my thigh and I could feel how excited he is from his touch.
"We are here sir" the driver says as he stops the car in front of tower bridge.
he gets out of the car and offers me his hand. I hold his hand and get out of the car and my jaw drops. The beautiful view of tower bridge is just infront of me. It looks much beautiful live than seeing it on laptop or books and it looks much romantic at night because of all the lights.

 It looks much beautiful live than seeing it on laptop or books and it looks much romantic at night because of all the lights

"Amzing" I whisper loud enough for Chris to hear who is standing by me. "Amazing" he whispers back and then bend forward closer to my lips and starts kissing in front of the whole London. I know its awkward but I kiss him back. Our lips move in sync. After we are done we see there is a huge crowd around us giving us a loud round of applause as if we have discovered something. Blood rushes to my cheek and they turn red but on the other side christo is bowing and enjoying the appreciation which we are getting from the crowd for no reason.
Soon we make our way throught the crowd and Christo leads me to a restaurant. He blindfolds me with a soft red cloth and I feel like we step inside the elevator and going on the top floor.
"I am getting excited" I whisper in his ears.
"Love you" he says and gives a peck on my cheek.
"Love you too" I say as the elevator makes a Ding! Sound and we step out of it. He leads me to somewhere open maybe a balcony as the cold breeze of london hits me.
"Open you eyes" he softly says as he removes the cloth from my eyes.
I slowly open my eyes and my jaw drops. I know I have many jaw drops in london because I am getting way to many surprises.
"Wow" I say as I see a beautiful candel light dinner table set up which is decorated with candels and rose petals. We take our seats. Tower bridge is visible from there.

(The set up is like this with rose petals around and from where a beautiful view of tower bridge is visible)"This is beautiful" I say as he takes my hand and give a peck on it

"This is beautiful" I say as he takes my hand and give a peck on it.
"All for you" he says.
The waiter serves us the food with wine.

We are eating the dessert and I am way too excited as I am going to give him the promise ring, remember?
I dont know which dessert it is but its is really very yummy and beautiful.

We are eating the dessert and I am way too excited as I am going to give him the promise ring, remember? I dont know which dessert it is but its is really very yummy and beautiful

After eating the dessert Christo looks a little uncomfortable. He is thinking about something.
"Christo?" I say trying to calm him down.
"What is going on?" I ask.
"I want give you something" he says pulling something out of his blazer pocket.
"Even I want to give you something" I say.
"First you give" Chrsito says. I take out tje promise ring.
"Umm give me your hand, and close your eyes" I say.
"What?" He says with a smirk.
I slowly take out the ring from the box and put it in his right hand ring finger. He opens his eyes and looks at the ring surprised.
"Wow, beautiful" he says, his eyes still on the ring.
"Its a promise ring that we will always be together and now what you want to give?" I ask
"For that you need to stand up" he says as he stands up and offers me his hand for support.
He sits down on his knees and take out a rose from his pocket.
"I love you Jeni" he says and gives me the rose. He takes my hand and places a ring too on my ring finger.
"I love you too" I say surprised as I never imagined that he will give me a promise ring to.
"When did you buy it?" I ask.
"Umm in the afternoon, from Oxford street" he says
"Same" I say and pull him into a hug. He hugs me back.
______________________________________

Wow! Such a cute chapter.
Maybe when Jeni was buying the ring, Christo was buying one too.

What do you feel about this chapter
Comment and vote please.
Next chapter will be published soon.
Hope you like it (actually love it) :P.