Chapter 43

Two days passed since the accident took place and tomorrow Christo and I are finally going to UK. Christo helped me to shop for UK. Last two days I managed to study and shop.
Today Ansel will be discharged from the hospital. Christo helped me to study and all because of him already my one third syllabus is completed. YaY! That means I can go with Christo to UK without any tension of exams.
Christo told me that we would go today to meet him for the last time as most probably he would be leaving tomorrow. I am planning what to gift him so that he do not forget us.
"What should we give him" I ask
"I have a idea" he says
"So whats the idea" I ask
"Remember we have pictures with him, so lets make a collage with it and gift it so that he can't forget us" he says with a smirk.
"You are too smart" I say as we both start laughing.

We are ready with his gift.
"Its time to go" Christo said
"Yeah wait a second" I said as I grabbed my purse and put on my shoes. I am wearing a pink tank top with yoga pants and pink sport shoes.

"Hey" I say as I pulled Ansel in hug. I just got into his house.
"Will really miss you" I whispered in his ears.
"Love you too" he said. Ohh god he will never come out of it.
"Shut up" I said as I playfully smacked his arm.
"Anyway as you are leaving, I love you too" he started laughing and later I joined him. Christo came running and pounced upon Ansel. Christo just came inside as he was parking the car outside. There were already cars outside so it took sometime to find a place to park.
"Love you bro" Chris said. Ansel was on the floor and Christo lying over him hugging.
"Love you too, but I am not a gay" Ansel said laughing.
"Hahaha I know and neither am I" Christo said laughing.
"So when is your flight" I asked
"I have to board by 4 AM" he said.
"Ansel don't be so happy that you are going back because I and Jeni will come too see you there" Christo winks at me.
I just can't help but stare at him in shock. I know he was just kidding but anytime his joke cane become reality.
"When you decided it?" I asked
"Babe now only, any prob?" He smirks. I shrug,"No."
We had our fun time at their house and now its time to leave.

"Will miss you" I say as tears start flowing out of my eyes.
"Don't cry or I will cry too" He says, first time serious.
"Anyway stay in touch" I say as I wipe off my tears. Christo comes and pats his back and then hugs him.
"Don't know when we will see you again" Christo says and hugs him back.
"Ok bye" I say as we both left their house.

"We are too leaving tomorrow" Christo says as he pulls the car out of the driveway.
"Yeah everything is packed" I say.
Its already eight in the evening and I am damn tired. Ansel's house was little far from Christo's. It took us one and a half hour to reach Chris' house because of traffic. I was already half asleep when he pulled into his driveway. I did not realise when Christo got up and picked me in briday style.
"I can walk" I said with a light smile.
"No, this much favour is ok" he said.
He placed me on his bed and placed blanket over me as it was cold and laid next to me. He pulled me into a hug and soon we both fell asleep.
Our bags were lying inside our room.
Another beautiful day with Christo ends. And I am more than excited for tomorrow.
______________________________________

How was this chapter?
Lets see what happens next.
Vote and comment...