Chapter 36

"If you feel you want something, just tell me" I said.
"Okay" he said drinking the soup. I gave him a medicine so that his fever is under control.
He was continuously sneezing and coughing. I told him to take a nap.

Christo's P.O.V

I was just trying to sleep when I felt other side of my bed dip down.
I saw Jeni taking her Jacket and shoes off. She gets on my bed and pulls me into a hug. I just look at her and smile. She was warm, the feeling being near her is the best in few minutes I was asleep.

Jeni's P.O.V

I pulled him into a hug and in few minutes he was asleep. He looks so cute while sleeping. His nose was red because of cold. I called my mom to tell her that today I would stay at my friends place. Jake know about our relation but he told me not to tell mom and dad as its not the right time to tell them.
I could feel that Chris was finding it hard to breath. I just hugged him and closed my eues trying to sleep. It was really a weird day.

Allie's P.O.V

I just can't imagine that Christo came in my house. I love Christo and if he plans to kill me also it would not hurt me but I just can't take that he is in love with Jeni. Jeni is nothing in front of me. She is a poor bitch who is now dating my Christo. I would kill her, she knew that I love him then also she is with him.
I have to plan something to get my Christo back.

Jeni's P.O.V

Next morning I tried my level best not to wake him up. His hands were curled around my waist. I jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to make some morning tea. It was seven in the morning and I usually get up by this time because of the university but today I won't go there. I have stay here and keep his care.
I came up with the tea when I saw there was no one on the bed.
"Where are you?" I shouted but there was no reply. I went to the bathroom to search him.
"Ugh at least close the door" I said putting finger on my eyes and jumping out of the bathroom. He was in the shower having bath.
After few minutes he came out in his pjs and white neck, his hairs were wet and a towel around his shoulders.
"My fever was low so I thought to take a shower" he said wiping his hairs from the towel.
"Morning tea! Drink it before it cools down" I said smiling. His nose was still red.
"I think you should go or you would catch cold too" He said.
"No not at all, I am not going to leave my best/boy friend like this" I said as I hugged him.
I

helped him to get inside the blanket.
"Would you like to have something?" I asked
"I am getting bore" he said
"I can call Stacy and Ansel if you say" I suggested
"That would be fun, we all can watch a movie together" he said.
I called Stacy but her phone was switched off so I tried calling Ansel.
He picked up the call.
"Hey Ansel" I said
"Hey babe" he said, I don't know why but he always flirts, but I love his way to flirt.
"Shut up! Now listen where are you?" I asked
"Mmm aren't you going too fast?" I could see hos crooked smile behind the phone when he said this.
"Nonsense tell me fast"
"Stacy is in the university and I am at the café"
"Are you free?"
"I am always free for you" he said and started laughing.
"Listen I am at christo's house and he is not well, so I decided to call you we all can see a movie together" I said
"What happened to my super star now, cold?" He asked
"Yeah" I said.
"Then Ok be ready I am a great entertainer and I'll bring my grandma's special soup too, I drink that soup when I have cold and cold In minutes run away, bbie"he said laughing and switched the call off.
After few minutes he messaged me.
ANSEL:please message me the address :P.
I messaged the address to him. I know he is stupid but in few days he became an important part of my life.
______________________________________
This chapter is also over.
Jeni is such a cute girlfriend
Lets see what happens with Ansel
Vote and don't forget to comment how this chapter was