Chapter 40

Christo's P.O.V

Ding!Ding! The house bell rang.I opened the main door and it was Jeni. She hugged me.
"Come inside" I said
"Yeah" she said
"So how your parents reacted" I asked.I was really very nervous what her parents would say because their permission is very important.
"

Do you really want to know?" Jeni asked sadly. It shook me, maybe they do not like me or maybe they think I am spoilt brat.
"they don't like me?" I stuttered.
"Yes" she said
"What now?" I asked.
"They did not like you, they love you!" She shouted as she gave me a peck on my cheek.
"What?" I asked shocked and pulled her into a hug.
"Now lets not waste time and study" She said hitting my arm playfully. She headed towards the study room. Its not exactly a study room but more like a mini library. Yes! I know its weird to have a library in house but I love to read love novels. And I almost have every love novel.
"Come fast" she shouted.
She took all her books out of the bag.
"Mmm so what should we start" I asked
"lets start with Business" She said
"Ohh thats pretty easy" I said and started to help her.
..............
We have been studying for five hours now. You know the zeal to study one gets when exams are coming closer but exceptions are always there. Its already two in the afternoon and I am feeling very hungry.
"Aren't you tired?" I asked as I just wanted to get out of there and eat something
"Do you want me to cook something" Jeni asked getting my point. She understands me so well thats why I love her.
"Sure? That would be great" I said making a puppy face and rubbing my hand over my stomach.
"Haha what do you want to eat" she asked laughing. She looks so cute while laughing.
"What about spaghetti? I will help you cook that" I said. She smiled.

We were cooking in the kitchen when her phone rang.
"Please pick up the call Christo" Jeni said as her hands were all full.
I took her phone which was lying on the counter and checked the caller ID, it was an unknown number.
"Love its an unknown number" I said.
"Pick it up" Jeni said. I followed ger orders and picked the phone up.
"Yes, whose there?" I asked.
"Christo is it you?" Some female voice shouted back.
"Yes who is on the other side may I know?" I asked in a firm tone.
The girl voice shouted back,"............
______________________________________

CLIFFF HANGER........:P
GUESS WHO IS THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE.
COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS.
And vote tooo.

Anyway comment how is this story going. Please vote. I will publish the next chapter soon if I get good no. of votes.