Chapter 65

I pulled into the driveway of my house and came out of the car.
Wish Jake was here at least he could help me to carry Parker inside. Parker is totally drunk and he can't even take a step without my help.
I helped Parker to move out of the car.
"Where are we?" He asked falling over me.
"Huh we are at my house" I said opening the main door of my house.
"I want to go to toilet ahh I can throw Anytime" Parker said.
"No no don't puke here, here is my room, go to the bathroom" I said.
He went inside my room stumbling.

I went to the kitchen to get Tylenol. I came back to my room and saw Parker lying on my bed without his shirt.
"What happened?" I asked
"Mmm I threw up and there was some on my shirt too so I washed it and its now hanging in you bathroom" he said rubbing his head.
"You could not drink too much if you can't handle it, now take some Tylenol" I said handling him the pill.

Minutes he was asleep. I pulled blanket over him and moved him to one side so that I can lay on the other side. I am even damn tired, I did not even realise when I went off sleep.

Christo's P.O.V

Its Monday morning and I am finally in Bamberg now after two months, I am really very excited to see Jeni in person after two months.
I did not tell the time I am coming, I want to give her surprise. Its seven in the morning and Levis is at my house. I am directly going to Jeni's house.
She told me that she is alone because Jake and Stacy are on vacation.

The driver pulled the car into the driveway.
I opened the door through the master key which Jeni gave me for emergency's.
I slowly went upstairs, and opened the door. My jaw dropped when I saw Jeni sleeping with another guy who was half naked.

Jeni slowly rubbed her eyes.
"Christo!" She shouted shocked.
She moved her head and looked at the other person and then looked back at me. I felt numb. I was not even able to move.
"Jeni Thanks for the last night" the guy said as he rubbed his head.
What? What he just said. Omg this will give me a heart attack.
"Anytime Parker" Jeni said with a smile. What the hell is she doing.
"I think I should go" Parker said as he saw me. He pulled himself out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. He came out with his shirt in his hand.
"Will see ya" Parker said to Jeni and left.
My heart stopped beating. I never thought Jeni would do this to me, I thought she loves me but I was wrong.

"Christo" Jeni said. I just ignored her and turned back to move out of her house.
"Christo" she said again holding my hand to stop me as she came running towards me.
"Christo its not what you see" she said.
"Leave me Jeni" I firmly said trying to control my tears.
"Please listen to me , Nothing happened Christo" She pleaded. Now its too much how can she even say that she did nothing when I saw everything from my eyes.
"Are you serious?" I shouted as I yanked her arm and pulled her against a wall.
"Christo its hurting me" she said as I strengthened the grip on her arm.
"This pain is nothing in front of what you gave me" I shouted back.
I am really pissed at her. I loosened my grip on her hand my grip left a bruise on her arm.

"I thought you are different Jeni, but no I was wrong, all girls are the same. you used me for my money and fame" I shouted.
"Christo you are getting it wrong" she said softly.
"I am getting wrong, see what you did" I yanked her again.

"You know what Christo this is over" she shouted as she pushed me back

"For a relationship to work the most important thing is trust and if you don't trust me its over" she later added.
"You want me to trust you after this all" I shouted.
"I love you Christo and I will even never think about cheating you" she shouted again.
"But this is what you did" I screamed.
"I think justifying myself is useless, its over" she shouted crying and then she threw the promise ring that I gave her at me.
"Yes it is, you don't deserve it" I shouted back picking up the ring. She started crying loud. I really don't care if she wants me back with those fake tears. I ran out of her house and got into my car.

"Drive to my house" I said to the driver. How can she even do that and after doing all this she is trying to justify herself.
______________________________________

This chapter is also over..
What you guys think. Comment please.
Do not forget to vote.
Jeni and Christo are over, what is you opinion about it?

Follow me ;D.
enjoy...
Love ya all.