Chapter 60

Their performance was amazing. The song was fabulous. I am running short of words. Its one of the best song I have ever heard. The whole crowd is mesmerised by their voice. I first time heard the other four singing.
They all have different voice thats what makes the song perfect.
Levis has a rocky voice, Luke has a different accent, David has a soft and amazing voice, he can change his voice according to the notes, and Daniel has a unique voice.

▪▪▪

"Ready for the party?" Christo asks as he knocks my room door.
"Yeah" I say as I unlock my door.
"You look handsome" I say and kiss him.he kisses me back.

"We are getting late" Daniel shouts.
We head downstairs and see four hot boys waiting for us.
"Lets go" Christo says and we enter the limo waiting for us.

The party is on full energy. People are dancing, drinking.
I am getting nervous as I would be seeing his parents for the first time.
"They will love you, don't be nervous, I am with you" He says assuring me.
"They are over there" he points out.
They are standing in a corner with drinks in their hands and are talking to one of there guests.
"Ohh my dear christo, congratulations" a lady says as she pulls him into a hug.
"Thanks auntie, she is my girlfriend Jeni" he says.
"Ohh she is lovely anyway enjoy" she says. We head towards his parents.

"Mom Dad" Christo says trying to attain their attention.
His dad hugs him and then says,"I am so proud of you son, you made my head high with dignity, you made Bonneville family proud son"
Christo tried his level best to smile.
"DAD she is my girlfriend Jeni" He says.
"Aww she is so pretty, Jeni hope you take care of my child" his mom says cupping my cheek.
"Son I am so sorry I was not able to come to your X Factor, I am so proud of you, my friends want to meet you, anyway excuse me I will be back" his mother says and kisses him on his cheek and head towards a group of ladies.
I can see the other four boys enjoying the party they found girls for themselves and are dancing with them.
Christo pulls me to a corner.
"I hate them" Christo says referring his parents.
"Why?" I ask, I can see tears in his eyes.
"They don't love me, its only the matter of their status, they now want to show off me" he says taking a sip of his drink. Tears now roll down his eyes onto his cheeks.
I wipe off his tears and hug him.
"Always remember I am always with you" I say. He nods.
When suddenly someone makes a sound by striking spoon to a wine glass.

"Attention Attention!! Today between us is our special guest Christo, along with his four friends, you made your family proud by winning X Factor, This party is for you son, enjoy the party guys" Mr. Bonneville announces.
"This all is Fake" Christo whispers in my ear.
"Shh, you enjoy the party, don't take it to heart" I say.

The rest time we spent dancing, talking to his family, friends. The party was really royal but Christo did not enjoy it.

We were now going back from the party when Daniel said,"you are so rich dude, the party was so royal"
Christo just tried his level best to smile,"thanks." He hates when someone calls him rich. He always feels that rich people lacks the family love, according to him rich people only like to maintain their status and show off.
"Whatever you say dude but the food was amazing" Luke said rubbing his stomach. We all started laughing.
"We are home" David says. He really don't speak much.
______________________________________

This part is also over....
How was it? Please comment about it.

Love ya all
Next chapter will be published soon and keep on voting....