Chapter 55

One month passed since Jake and Stacy are together. They both are really very happy with each other. And my bond with Jake also strengthened. Now we are like those old siblings we used to be in school.

My exams are also over and luckily they were a blast I really hope to get good marks.
I really miss Christo, Its been one month since I have not seen him in person. However, our long distance relationship is working well.

In this one month many things happened. First of all Christo managed to win X-Factor and he has millions of fans all over the world.
I knew he could win. He is right now in UK working for his first album.
Allie tried to contact me several time but I just ignored her.

It was two in the afternoon and I was in the university. Christo called me.

'Yes' I said
'Hey Jeni whatsup' he said
'Nothing much just sitting in the cafe in university, I am missing you so much and Stacy is also with Jake so I am alone.' I said.
'They both are so sweet haha anyway I am also missing you soo much, just cant wait to see you, ahh a group of fans saw me I am running right now haha' he said
'Calm down' I said laughing.
'Anyway I will be soon coming to bamberg' he said.
'You have to' I said.
'Yeah I will, love you bbie' he said and cut the call.

"JENI!" Stacy said walking over to me
"What?" I asked.
"Prom" she said jumping.
"When?" I asked.
"Mmm next month" she said.
"And whats the theme?" I asked
"Masquerade Ball" she said.
"Really wow it would be amazing anyway you would be going with Jake I guess" I said
"Of course I would be and I am damn excited" She said

I was sitting on my bed and watching a movie on my laptop when I got a text from Christo.
Messages:

From chris:  Babe♡, I will be coming after two weeks and Levis is also coming with me.

To christo: prom is next month love.
And the theme is Masquerade Ball.

From chris: Thank god, its Masquerade Ball, I can peacefully attend the prom with you.
Love Xxx

To chris: Yeah anyway how is your work going?

From Chris: Its amazing I found three more best vocalists, so we five are planning to release our first album.

To chris: love you <3 best of luck for you first album, I know you will rock.
And come fast can't wait to see you. Bbie.

I was just over with messaging Christo when my mom called me.
"Yes Mom" I asked. She was having mixed expressions on her face.
"Jeni I have a good and a bad news" she said.
"What?" I asked confused. I noticed that Jake and Dad were also standing there. Jake's hands were folded to his chest and he was looking somewhat serious.
"What would you like to hear first good or bad?" Mom asked
"Ofc good" I said
"Your Dad is opening a restaurant in Berlin" she said.
"Wow Its such a good news" I said pulling mom and dad into a hug.
"It was your dream dad" I whispered in his ears.
"Yeah but.." dad said.
"But there is a bad news to" mom said.
"What?" I asked confused
"For the restaurant we both have to shift to Berlin, so now you and Jake will be alone" She said.
"No mom I can't live without you" I said as tears rolled out of my eyes.
"Dear we will come to meet you every month" she said kissing my forehead.
"When are you going?" I asked
"Mmm within this week" she said.
"What? Are you serious?" I said as I ran into my room.
I bounced into my bed and started sobbing.
Jake came into my room and pulled me into a hug.
"Its very important for Mom and Dad to go Jeni. If you will cry they won't be able to go happily, you want them to be happy na so please stop crying and help them, anyway I am always with you" he said
I hugged him back.
______________________________________

This chapter is over...
Please vote and comment