Chapter 59

"Are you ready?" Christo shouted as he came to pick me up.
"Yeah just wait a minute" I said.
We are at my house and today their first album is going to release. Christo is really excited for the release.
His parents would be coming to bamberg and they are throwing a huge party for five of them. I will be meeting his parents for the first time.
Christo told me that his parents were guilty that they were not able to come and see Christo during X Factor and now they want to make up their mistake by throwing up this party.

I went downstairs and saw Christo standing there.
"When the album would release?" I asked.
"It will be out by 12 PM" he said.
"And when is the party?"
"At 8 PM" he said.

Its already 10 AM and after two hours their first album would be out.
They all have their first interview at 11:30 AM and the album would be out during the interview only. It would be a live interview. And before the interview they all will be meeting at Christo's place.

He pulled the car into the driveway of his house.
"Come out" he said giving me his hand.
It really takes five minutes to get into his house from his driveway.
(His house at night)

We enter his house and see the four boys struggling to get ready

"VAS HAPPENIN guys? get ready fast, the make up artist is going to come" Christo says.
"We are ready" Daniel said tying his laces.
"Yeah we can see" I giggled.
At last they all end up wearing simple white T-shirts and skinny pants.

°○•°○•°○•

I am sitting in the audiance and all the boys are backstage. Its an outdoor interview and the stage have two sofa couches set up. The audiance mainly consist of teenage girls and all are looking very excited. Its The Sofia Rachels Show.

"Thank you lovely audiance to be here. You have been an amazing and today I want you all to meet our special guests." Sofia addresses.
"Here they come" she shouts and the audiance cheers.
All the five boys come and take their seet on the couch. Sofia takes her seat on the couch next to them.
"Please welcome Christo Bonneville, winner of X Factor along with his four friend Luke, Daniel, David and Levis" sofia said. The audiance hooted.
Even I am damn excited for them and even I don't have any Idea about their album.

°•○°•○
"So how was you X Factor Journey from start to win" Sofia asked Christo.

"Mmn it was pretty interesting, full of challenges" he said

"What was your motivation to come to X factor? We all know you are such an amzing singer" She asked

"Actually I never thought of coming to X Factor, it was my best friend Jeni who forced me to go and give an audition, I was damn nervous before giving audition but Jeni always had full confidence in me, as it is said behind every successful man there is a women my women is Jeni and she is sitting right there in the audiance" He said.

"Its surprising that you had thousands of fans before you win" she said

"Yeah it is, I really love you all, thanks for supporting" he said

"Wow, I was just watching one of you X Factor performance when I saw one in which you shared your feelings for her, what would you like to say about it." She asked.

"Mmm its a pretty interesting story how we met" he said laughing.

"We will love to hear it" Sofia said.

"I was really a nerdy boy, no one even knew I existed beside that I am Mr. Bonneville's son, so it was my first day of uni when I met her, I offered her lift to home........." he recited the whole story. Which you might be knowing if you are reading from start.

"Wow! You guys are gf bf goalz..
Now coming to your album how you guys came together" she asked.

"I met Christo during his X Factor, and we decided that after the X factor we would release our own album, but while we were seeing some you tube videos we came across these three lads, and at that time we decided that we five would rock" Levis said and they all burst out laughing.

"Dear audiance they would be singing live the first song of their album "HEART IN HOME" here at 12 PM when there album officially releases after a small break" Sofia said with clapping followed by hooting.
°•○°•○
_____________________________________

Hey guys this chaper is also over...
Comment your opinion about this ch.
Hope you like it.
Do not forget to vote.
Lo