Chapter 70

Its already five thirty and I really don't have a idea what to wear. I look at my closet and choose a baby pink dress.

 I look at my closet and choose a baby pink dress

"hey Jake I am readyyy" I shouted from my room.
"Coming darling!" He said.
"Mmm so when are we leaving?" I asked.
"I am not leaving with you, you go to the place I will meet you there with stacy" he said. Is he mad first he forces me to go with him and now he is saying he will come later with stacy.
"I am not going anywhere without you" I said
"But you have to" he pouted handeling me my car keys.
"Anyway where WE are going" I said emphasising 'we'
"YOU are going to that old stadium we used to go, a new restaurant is open near it so we will go you from there wait for us over there" he said emphasising 'you'
"Okay will see you there" I said as I went off to my car. I sat inside it and started it. It was a fifteen minutes drive, I just reached the stadium.

It's already fifteen minutes I am waiting in the car. I decided to go outside and stretch a little.
I just came out of the car and saw a big arraw on the old wall of stadium, "Follow It" was written on the top of the arrow. I followed it there were few more arrows made on the floor so that I can follow, after following the arrows which led me inside the stadium they finally finished. Now there was a big cross written with Chalk on a door. I went closer to the door and saw a note sticking to it.

"Take ten steps back and open the box, wear whatever is inside it and then open this door."

Was written on the note. I did exactly what was written. It was so dark inside the stadium that my phone torch helped me. I opened the box and there was a rose flower tiara lying inside box full of white flowers. I wore it.

I openes that door with cross. It was very dark inside the room and suddenly the door closed. I am now really afraid of all this.
suddenly a spotlight falls on a chair inside the room. I head towards the chair and sit on it.
slowly the spotlight shifts and falls on a group of boys. Their back is at me so I can't see their faces but they seem familiar.
Slowly the boy turns back and to my shock its Christo. all the Lads 'The Intoxicators' show up. They all are wearing dark blue blazers with the red rose in their chest pockets.
Christo starts singing. He comes closer to me. And starts and the boys sing with him too.
Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed
‘Cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart
I tore it apart
And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance

Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I’ll fade
‘Cause there is nobody else..

I could relate to the lyrics of this song maybe he wrote it recently for me.
soon they finish singing.
"I am so sorry Jeni I love you" Christo says on his knees. Tears roll down my cheek, I could not help but smile, I get up and hold his hands,"I love you too" I say.
he pulls me into a hug.
"I am so sorry" he said again holding back his tears.
"Its ok" I said and pulled him into a kiss.
"uhun uhun" Daniel cleared his throat seeking our attention. My cheeks became red as I did not realise that there were four other boys too.
"I am so happy for you guys" Levis said jumping on us and hugging.
"We need to breath" Chris said. I am so happy I am back with Christo.

We went back to my house. I was sitting on the passenger seat and Christo was driving. We entered the house and saw Jake and Stacy watching a movie.
"Ahmm ahmm" I cleared my throat.
"Hey Jeni you are back" Jake said lookimg shocked at me.
"I thought we were going out" I said smirking.
He shrugged and said,"I didn't know that."
I frowned and hit him on his arm playfully, he chuckled.

"Tomorrow I have a surprise for you" Christo said as he closed the room.
"Whats it?" I asked.
"Madam its a surprise, you just pack clothes you need for a week" he said cupping my cheeks and staring in my eyes. I still love his brown eyes. He is damn so cute.
"We are going somewhere?" I asked.
"Just pack and wait for tomorrow" he said.
He helped me to pack all my stuff and to my surprise his bag was already in my room. I don't know how it came maybe magic or flying on a broomstick.
Anyway the question popping in my head is where are we going? And whats the surprise.
______________________________________

Yay! This chapter is over.
anyway I will be ending this story soon.
love you readers, keep on reading till end and vote, comment , FOLLOW ;)