Chapter 73

She pulled the car into the parking of our campus.
We entered the campus and saw Christo standing in front of the main gate by his car holding a beautiful orchid flower bouquet.
"I think I should go" Stacy says patting my back. I nod.

I go closer to him and see our suitcases inside his car.
"I love you 'U' Jeni he shouts" uncovering his T-shirt which has a 'U' on it.
This U completes I LOVE YOU.
"I LOVE YOU TOO" I say as I pull him into a hug. It's already six in the evening and the sky is dark blue.
"How was scavenger hunt, I feel like treasure" he says with a smirk
"You are my treasure" I say and he pulls me into a kiss.

"Sit inside the car" he says as he opens the door for me.
"Thank you" I smile as he starts the the car. The car drive was silent, I was just staring in his eyes.
"Where are we going" I ask as he pulls the car into the airport parking.
"City of Love" he says and asks me to come out of the car.
"Paris!" I say shocked it was my dream to go to Paris.
We board the flight.

°•°•°

"Wow" I say as I see the Eiffel tower.
"It's beautiful like you love, thanks for forgiving me" he say.
"Where are we staying?" I ask as I am damn tired first because of the scavenger hunt and then because of the flight.
He takes me to a hotel.
"This time I want to stay in a simple hotel" I say.
"Yeah love we are staying in a 3 star hotel because I don't want media to trace me" he says I nod.
The room of the hotel is small but beautiful. The best part of this hotel is that we can see the Eiffel tower from its balcony.

We had our dinner in balcony from where the Eiffel tower is clearly visible. Tho the dinner was simple but Christo made it special for me with one and music. What is better than drinking wine and listening to music from your love in the city of Love.

"Tomorrow is a special day Jeni" Christo says as he cuddles me.
"Every day with you is special" I say and stare at his eyes.
"Btw what were you doing whole day while I was hunting for you" I asked.
"Mmm I was with the lads planning something, tomorrow you will get to know" he says.
That means the boys were knowing where Christo was still they acted like they did not know anything.

°•°•°

"Wake up!!" Christo sings in my ears. I could feel his mint breathe touching my ears.
I slowly open my eyes and watch Christo buttoning his shirt.
"Are you going somewhere?" I ask
"Not only me but also you, so get up and be ready in fifteen minutes, I would be waiting for you in hotel reception." He said and left the room.

I slipped out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom I brushed my teeth, I was taking hot shower when I saw a box in the bathroom, I knew what it was. It's typical Christo style to keep a dress for me as a surprise to wear.
I wrapped the soft white towel around me and opened the box. It had a beautiful sundress.
I wore the dress and headed towards the reception. I saw Christo standing in a group of teenage girls, taking selfies and giving autographs. He saw me and made his was out of the crowd.
"You look beautiful" he said giving me a peck on my lips.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Mmm okay so we are going to my concert which is near Eifell tower and we have a special guest coming and he or she would be singing with us" He said.
"I am so excited" I say I know he is not going to tell me who is the special guest.

"Lets go" he says as he rounds his arm around my waist.
We enter a black limo in which there are already four lads sitting.
"Hey boys" I say and hug them.
"Hello Jeni" they say in unison. They really look like they are made for each other.

We were on half our way when David whispered to Christo,"Hshh Hshh Chris do Jeni know about J-"
"No" Christo says as he puts hand on his mouth. Tho he whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear as Chris was sitting next to me.

We reach the Eifell tower. There was a huge crowd waiting for The Intoxicators.
Christo helped me to come out of the limo.
"Would you like to come backsatge with us?" He asked.
"No I better enjoy in the audiance" I said. I made my way to the first row. And now I am waiting for my surprise and their concert.
______________________________________

Vote Follow Comment ♡♡