Chapter 66

"Hey you met Jeni?" Levis asked as I entered my house. He was sitting in the living room munching something.
I ignored him.
"Hey dude what's wrong?" He asked me again.
"Nothing" I said.
"Damn your eyes are red" he said. I did not realise when I started crying and my eyes turned red.
"Nothing man we are going back tomorrow" I said trying to avoid an eye contact.
"Bro I will not leave first tell me" he said.
"Listen I am really pissed right now and do you want me to throw my anger on you" I said and went to my room.

Levis' P.O.V

Why is christo reacting like this? he was fine in the morning when I called him infact he was too excited that he is going to meet Jeni.
Ohh shit something wrong happened between them. I need to call Jeni and ask her, I am sure Chris is not going to tell me anything.

I called Jeni.
"Hello" she said in a breaking voice as she picked my call.
"What's wrong dear?" I asked
"Mmm nothing" she said and cut the call. She was damn crying. Oh my god what the hell is happening. I am feeling like I am an alien.
I think I need to go to her place and ask her.

"Please take me to Jeni's house" I ordered Christo's driver.
He pulled the car into the driveway of her house I jumped out of the car and headed toward her house.
The door was open.
I called Jeni but no response.
I headed towards her bedroom. I opened the door and saw Jeni crying on floor.
she had a bruise on her arm and was crying badly. She did not notice my presence. I went toward her and put my hand over her shoulder.
"Jeni" I softly said.
She looked up her eyes were all red just like Christo's.
I pulled her into a hug.
"Whats wrong?" I asked. I know something very serious happened.
"It all over" she said sobbing.
"Whats over?" I asked.
"I loved him but he didn't we both are over" she said.
"Tell me everything" I whispered.
She told me what all happened after she dropped me at Christo's house.
"Is he fucking mad?" I said. How can he be pissed at someone without knowing what happened.
"But now its of no use, we are not friends anymore" she said crying and later added,"He hates me, he even yanked my arm and gave me a bruise, he is not even ready to talk to me"
"Whay he did is wrong" I said.
"Yeah and now I hate him too" she said her voice breaked.
"You are cold Jeni, you need to sleep" I said picking her up from the floor and lying her on the bed. I pulled blanket over her.
"I will be back after sometime" I said, she just nodded.

I went back to christo's mansion. How could he even think so low, he is really mad. I knocked his room door but no response, then I banged it.
"Are you mad?" He shouted as he opened the door.
"Yes I am you Idiot" I shouted back as I pushed him.
"What is wrong with you?" He shouted.
"Man you are saying what is wrong with me, how could you even do this to Jeni" I said.
"I don't want to talk about that .." he started to say something but then he shut.
"That what?, tell" I shouted back.
"Don't get into all this" he said now calmy.
"Man I just came back from her house, what you did is wrong" I said.
"she did wrong" He shouted much louder.
"She was with me last night and I know what all happened" I shouted back.
He now broke down and started crying.
"I loved her and she cheated on me" He said crying,"I thought she is different but she is like other girls only who are after my money and fame"
"You don't know the truth mate" I said hugging him.
"What's the truth then?" he shouted holding his head.
______________________________________

This chapter is over, what you guys think will they both get along? Comment your views amd don't forget to vote.
Lets see will Christo understand that what he did was wrong.
Follow me
Xxx. ♡♡