Chapter 35

"Please understand I don't love you, I love someone else" I said trying to explain her.
"Who?" She shouted
"You know that person very well" I said trying to avoid telling her name of Jeni, Jeni was just staring us.
"Tell whom do you love then" Allie said.
"I cant tell" I said
"Who the bastard is?" Allie screamed
"Control your language girl, I am talking to you politely doesn't mean you can say anything" I shouted back.
How dare she use such words for a person I love.
"So sorry Christo but I did not mean to hurt you, I love you" she said now coming closer to me.
"Maintain the distance girl, but I don't love you" I said now calmly.
"Tell me who the girl is coming between us" she said now forcing me to tell the truth. She was frustrating me. I was really annoyed.
"Jeni!" I shouted back
"What the HELL!! This can't be true" Allie shouted
"It is" I said
"You Jeni" she said pointing Jeni and further added,"you knew I love Christo, then also you did It, I know you were always jealous of me but never expected you would do this, you are a bitch"
Jeni started crying. I could no more take her tears.
"Jeni lets go I just can't take it anymore" I said wiping her tears and holding her.
"Wait a moment Christo" Jeni said
"You were never my friend Allie, you always used me to get things" Jeni said shouting at Allie and the she held my hand tight kissed me infront of Allie and dragged me outside Allie's house.

Jeni's P.O.V

I was shattered by Allie's words. I never expected her to react like that.
But I was happy Christo was with me.
"I am sorry" Christo said
"But why? Leave it" I said. Christo gave me a peck on my forehead.
"Let's go somewhere" Christo said trying to cheer me up.
"No, I am not feeling right, lets just relax at home" I said
"Mmm so lets watch a movie" Christo suggested. I nodded.He drove to his house.

"Which movie?" Christo asked. He was looking and trying to choose a DVD.
"twilight" I said pointing the DVD.
"Great" he said as he loaded the dvd inside the player.
He came and rolled inside the blanket. He was just next to me, he hugged me, my head was on his chest, I was so close to him that the beat of his heart was audible.
"I love you" I said.
"Love you too" He said as he gave me a peck on my forehead.

Bella just got to know about the reality of Edward when Christo said,"excuse me"
"What happened" I asked
"Will be right back" he said as he ran towards the bathroom. He came back after few minutes.
"Everything alright?" I asked rubbing Christo's back. He was looking really very down.
"I just vomited" He said.
"You are having fever too" I said touching his forehead which was really very hot.
"I think I am just tired" he said coughing.
"Wait you just cought Cold and Cough that's why you are having fever too"
"Ugh I hate this" he said.
"I'll get some soup for you, till I come you take rest, wear proper clothes and continue watching movie" I said giving him his sweatshirt.

"Thanks this soup is delicious" he said
"Your welcome, by the way throw those used tissues inside the dustbin, I really don't want to catch cold too" I said
"Haha sorry" he said
______________________________________
Lets see how Jeni takes care of Christo.
Anyway don't forget to vote or comment.
Hope you enjoy....