Chapter 31

Christo's P.O.V

I just can't imagine what I saw.the X-factor management preponed the dates and I was coming back on sunday i.e today. I love Jeni, yes! I realised I love her. And I thought today to surprise her and tell what I feel about her. I decided to propose her today, I decided to go to Allie's party and propose her in front of everyone. But you won't believe what I saw. I saw her kissing another boy, how stupid I was to think she loves me back. But she is with someone else.after the party I ran after her but saw that she hugged that boy. I don't know what to do now.

Jeni' P.O.V

I just can't explain what I saw. I saw Christo standing infront of us with a beautiful bouquet. I am feeling like I cheated him I don't know why I am feeling this. I could see Christo crying. I ran where he was standing but by the time I reached there he was already gone. But the bouquet was lying on the floor. I picked it up, there was a note, I opened it. It was written
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together Jeni.
Yes! I am falling for you, I love you Jeni...

Yours and only yours
Christo <3"

Tears started rolling on my cheeks. I was crying. I realised I love him too. Ansel came to help me. I gave the letter to him. But how could he help. He dropped me back home and suggested me to rest for sometime. As soon as I reached home I called christo but he ignored the call.
I messaged him:
TO CHRISTO: christo I saw you, why are you not picking my calls, I want to talk to you.

I kept the message simple because I did not want to share my feelings through a text.
I waited for the reply whole night but there was no reply. I just can't wait to see him. The whole night I spend crying and waiting for a reply.
As soon as the sun rise I got up brushed my teeth and took a taxi to christo's house. I ringed the bell.
His khala came out.
"I want to see Christo" I said
"Beta something happened wrong, he is acting little wierd from yesterday, he did not even hve dinner last night" she said.
"You will get to know everything later just tell me where is he right now" I asked.
"He is in his room" she said
I ran towards his room but not shouted because I knew if he gets to know I am here he will never open the door, so I just knocked.
He opened the door after several knocks, his face was all puffed and his eyes were swelled like he was crying whole night. I know this was all because of me. I just can't help but I hugged him. He burst crying.
"Why are you here?" He asked
"I love you" I said
"What?" He asked
I told him the whole story- why I kissed Ansel? Who Ansel is? I read his letter.
"you know I was so scared, I thought I lost you" he said hugging me back.
"I am always yours" I said and hugged him back.
"I love you too Jeni" he said now hugging more tightly so that I can't leave him.
"Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless." I said
"I love you so much" he whispered again in my ears.
"C'mon now wash your face, you should eat something, khala told me you did not even have the dinner last night" I said. He kissed me on my forehead and headed towards the bathroom. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I made my mom's special sandwiches for him.
______________________________________
Aww they both confessed their love for each other. Lets see what happens next....