Chapter 29

Ugh all the stuff is scattered over my bed. I really don't like getting ready for parties. But right now I have to get ready fast as its already six. I was wearing a simple black one piece for the party with black heels and was going to curl my hair a little from tip.(pic of the outfit on top) and diamond ring and earings. I was ready after half an hour and waiting for Ansel to come.today mom and dad were not at he. Jake and his girl was already at home. Jake was wearing a blue suit which matched the colour of her girlfriends backless dress.I know Jake is my brother but he was looking damn hot. If I wasn't her sister I would definately have crush on him. But with god's grace unfortunately I am his sister.

 But with god's grace unfortunately I am his sister

After some time there was a knock at the door."It would be your man" the girl shouted. I opened the door and it was Ansel. He was too looking damn sexy. His black suit perfectly matched his body.

"You look damn hot" I said"But I should say that" he said backI said him to come inside where Jake and his girl were sitting

"But I should say that" he said back
I said him to come inside where Jake and his girl were sitting.
"Your boyfriend is sexy" Jake's girl said. Ansel looked at me and started laughing,"wish my girl think that too" Ansel said.
"He is not my boyfriend" I said blushing. They all started laughing. "Soon we will leave" Jake said.
after few minutes we left for the party.

At the party Jake and his girl passed through the bodyguards who were checking invitations of each and every guest.
"Don't mess anything" I said warning Ansel. He nodded like a little kid listens to her mother,"good" I said.
We entered the party.
It was a huge party more than five hundered guests. Everyone in couple. Some were having drinks and some dancing. I was holding a bouquet of red and white roses for Allie and Ansel holding a huge gift for her.
"Whoo a big party, I never thought people in bamberg also have such big parties" Ansel said
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Nothing just tell where is your friend, want to get rid of this load" he said.
"Okay you are going to act as my boyfriend in front of Allie but don't try to be one" I said
"Don't worry you are safe with me" he said laughing.
"There she is" I said pointing Allie who just saw us and was making her way to us through the crowd.
She was looking beautiful. She was wearing a white gown. With a tiara and beautiful accessories.

"Jeni you look pretty" she said"Happy birthday Allie, you to look amazing" I said hugging her and giving her the flowers

"Happy birthday Allie, you to look amazing" I said hugging her and giving her the flowers.
"Hppy birthday dear" Ansel said as he also gave her a side hug and giving her the gift.
"Thank you" she said smiling, she ggave the things to one of the servants following her and later added,"Is this hot guy your boyfriend"
"Yeah" Ansel said
"And Jeni you were hesitating to come to the party with a partner but you have such a sexy boyfriend" Allie said
"Hahah thanks" Ansel said again. I just avoided to say anything.
______________________________________
This part is also over.
Vote and comment....