Chapter 33

Christo came with me to the cafe. Stacy and Ansel were working and Alice was not there.
"Oh my god, is that Christo Bonneville" Stacy said
"International star at our door" Ansel said.
"Shut up Ansel, I really want to go and talk to Christo" Stacy said.
Thank god I will get some time to talk to Ansel alone. I went and hugged him.
"So?" Ansel said
"So what?" I asked
"You know you are beautiful" He said laughing
"Stop this nonsense" I said smiling
"I am sorry for yesterday and I explained him what all happened after he dropped me" I further added.
"It's ok, but I am haply to see you with Christo, you and he make really a good couple." He said smiling
"Thank you so much, but remember you will always be my friend" I said
He gave me a hug with his old crooky smile and we headed toward Stacy and Christo.
"Stacy was asking me to have a picture with her" Christo told me.
"Stacy you can anytime have a picture with him" I said laughing .
I introduced Ansel and Christo.
Christo really seem to like Ansel and so did Ansel.
"I think I should have a picture with ya all" Christo said.
Stacy got the camera and asked another girl working at the cafe to click our photo.
"Ya know Ill put this picture on wall of fame" Stacy said
"Calm down Stacy, its all yours" Ansel said.
"So what would you like to have sir!" I asked christo.
"Umm whatevwr you think is the best" he said
"So you have to wait a little, but waiting should not be boring, you can sing for all of us" Ansel said
"What a great idea" I said
"Sure but where is the guitar" Chris asked. Ansel gave him the guitar. Christo took a seat in the middle and started to sing some soft song.
We all continued to do our work and side by side enjoy the song When suddenly a small girl came with her mother shouted "Christo!!"
"I think our cafe will be soon famous anyway Christo you are greater singer then what I thought" Ansel said laughing.
"I totally agree" I said.
Soon there was a big crowd. Christo signed some autographs but then tired of signing and selfies he called his two big bodyguards who pushed the fans out. I know it was rude but we had no choice. There was still crowd outside when Alice entered
"Woah whats going on outside" Alice said removing her long coat.
"Nothing just a to-be International star plus the son of the richest business man of germany is having a coffee at our cafe" Stacy said.
Christo went and greeted Alice, I served the coffee and took one for me, coffee was so relaxing as it was so cold outside, still there were customers inside but they were handeled by the other staff.
"Now I should leave" christo said
"Come soon" Alice said
"bbie christo and Jeni" Stacy said
Ansel said nothing but just smiled.
"I think you have to get a girl for Ansel" Christo whispered
"Jealous?" I asked. He started laughing and said," no not at all."
We left the cafe when Chris said,"So how was our first date?"
"The coffee date?" I asked
"Yeah" he said
"Each and every minute that I spend with you is amazingand best moment of my life" I said as I kissed him. He kissed me back.
"Now Its late I think you should drop me home" I said. He nodded.
______________________________________
This chapter is also over..
Vote and comment👇👇