Chapter 45

"We are finally in London" he whispers in my ear. I look at him and give a peck on his lips. His eyes are hypnotising me.
"What was that for?" He asks about the peck. Not a compaint but in surprise.
"For bringing me to this beautiful place" I say still looking in his eyes.
"The car is waiting for us lets go to our hotel room" he says. I nod.
We get into the car and driver soon takes us to our hotel.
"This is the hotel you were staying in?" I ask as it is a beautiful seven star hotel and looks too expensive.
"Yes" he says.
We walk out of the car and a servant takes out our bags. I only had one bag but Chris has four. We enter the reception area and a man comes to us with our rooms keys.
Our room is on the seventh floor so we take an elevator. We enter the corridor after getting out of the elevator. Its a beautiful corridor. After seeing the corridor I can't wait to see the room I will be staying in.

 After seeing the corridor I can't wait to see the room I will be staying in

We stop in front of room no. 709. The man opens the door and my jaw drops. It is amazing. It had a living roo. Which led to the balcony.

there were stairs in the living room which led to the bedroom

"How is it" He asks.
"Its amazing I just cant wait to see our bedroom" I saw and hold his hands. The man leaves us and we travel upstairs to our room.
Christo closes my eyes with one hand and opens the door with other.
"Really?" I ask as he closes my eyes
"Now you can open" he says as he opens the door. I slowly open up my eyes and surprised to see the room it is a gorgeous room.
"Wow!" I say as my jaw drops again.

"Its beautiful" I say"No more than you" he says with a smirk

"No more than you" he says with a smirk. The bedroom joins to bathroom which is again fantastic.

"Don't tell me that you were living here" I say shocked

"What if I say yes" he says.
"If I would be here in your place I would never like to leave this place" I say tho his house is no less then it.
"Anyway freshen up fast, we don't have much time, and I already have many things in my mind" he says.
"Like what?" I ask
"Surprise!" He say. Its already tweleve in the afternoon and we have a whole day to explore london. Christo told me that we have to go out by two so I still have two hours to relax and rest in my amazing room. Anyway the best part of being here is that Christo is with me.
"Hungry?" He asks and I nod.
"Order the food as I am going to take shower" he says.
"What should I order?" I ask
"Order Organic spaghetti and veatballs, Its a special dish, I know you would really like it" he says and enter the bathroom.
I call the room service and order the food.
The food comes with in twenty minutes.
"It is delicious" I say taking a bite of veatballs. Veatball is just like meatball but vegetarian as I am a vegan.
"You like it?" He asks
"No I loved it" I say and hug him.

After eating our food we take a small nap.
"Its two get ready" Chris says.
"I am ready just going to wear my shoes" I say as I put on my shoes. Christo told me to dress up simple and comfortable not to wear something fancy as we are going to expore the city.
we both leave our hotel.
"Lets explore" I say as I hold his hand tight. He looks at me and says back LETS EXPLORE. for you guys to know I am really an adventurous person and love to see new places. And the best part is that I will explore with my love.
______________________________________

Whooo they are in london.
Lets see how they explore.
Hope you like this chapter

Don't forget to vote or comment..