Chapter Five- It Never Ends

Everyone’s eyes light up with hope.

Oli hold his phone up towards the ceiling. “Three out of six bars.” He informs, grinning. “I’m going to call the police.”

“But we don’t know where we are. How are we supposed to tell them where to find us?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Phone to his ear, number already dialed he said, “They should be able to track where we are calling from.” Oli pauses. “Aye, we need help. . . . Me and three other people have been kidnapped. No joke. This is Oliver Sykes . . . We were lucky to be able to get a signal. . . . No, can you track our call through the satellites or something? ….. That’s great! How long do think it’ll be? …. At least an hour? Ah, alright. Thank you so much.” He hung up. “They should be coming in at least an hour, with backup and everything.” Oli told us.

“Yes!” Danny, Andy, and I whispered happily.

“I can’t wait to get out of here!” Danny exclaims in a hushed voice, careful for Robert not to hear.

“Same,” I wrap my arms around Oliver’s neck in a deep embrace. Shyly, Oli hugs me back. I could hear the guys snickering behind us.

I hold onto him for another second or so, and then I hug Danny. He was surprised as well, but held me tight.

“So, do I get a hug, love?” Andy asks. “I feel left out.”

I let go of Danny and stand right in front of Andy with my hands on my hips. He smirked, giving me chills. “What did I say about calling me “love”?” I say teasingly.

“I thought that was just towards Danny?” He steps up closer, putting his hands over mine.

I thought I was just going to melt right then and there. Besides Oliver, I also wanted Andy. If that didn’t make me melt, this would. Out of nowhere, Andy placed his lips onto mine oh so gently. His wet, juicy, and plump lips softening over mine, moved rhythmically. I wrapped my arms around his neck as Andy continued to hold onto my hips. I felt happy.

A throat was cleared. “Okay, lovebirds. Now’s not the time.” Oliver.

We pulled away slowly, coming back into reality. “What just happened . . .?” I asked Andy.

He shrugs, smiling slightly. “I like you, Jane.”

I froze, looking at Oliver to see his pained expression. All sparkles in his eye just dimmed. I was officially drowned in guilt. I liked Andy . . . But I liked Oli, too.

“I . . . like you, too, Andy.” I mumble, meeting his gaze once again. It took a lot to not want to just run into Oliver’s arms and comfort him. But I withstood it.

“That’s great.” He kisses me again, passionately, but made it quick. “So, when we get out of here, would you go out with me?”

I contemplated this. I wanted to date him so badly. But . . . Oliver. Guilt continued to suffocate me. “Can I think about it, Andy?”

Andy’s eyes soften a bit. “Yeah, sure. Take all the time you need, Jane . . .” He hugs me tightly once more and sits back on the bed.

The room felt awkward for the next few minutes, until Danny spoke up. “So what are we gonna do? I’m bored.”

“I dunno,” Andy says, “Want to play truth or dare?”

“That’s such a child’s game.” Danny laughs, lighting up another cigarette.

“So? We can play an ‘adult’s’ game of truth or dare.” He suggests otherwise.

“Fine with me, then.” Danny snickers. “This should be interesting.”

“So, you in for it?” Andy asks Oliver and I. He nudges me playfully.

“Sure,” I say, somewhat enthusiastic. I’d rather not do this . . .I was already guilty enough. What if someone got me to do something else with Andy? Or even Danny for that matter. That would probably kill Oliver. “Oli?”

He shrugs. “Why not?”

“Alright, I’ll go first,” Danny says, looking at the each of us. His gaze stops at Oli. “Oliver, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Is it true . . . That you did weed before?” Danny presses, snickering.

Oliver chuckles. I hope him laughing a little was a good sign. I didn’t want him to be sad all night. “Yeah, I have. Once. I’d like to do it again sometime.” His turn now, Oliver looks around the room. His gaze stops at Andy. “Andy, truth or dare?”

“Dare, baby,” He laughs.

“Al’ight, I dare you to give Danny a hand job.” He cracks up, nearly falling back on the bed, along with Danny.

“That’s disgusting!” Andy exclaims, also laughing. “Nothing gay, you guys. Especially not in front of Jane.”

I giggle silently.

“Okay,” Oliver catches his breath. I’m happy he’s laughing. “Andy, I dare you to massage Jane.”

Andy gives off a weird look, as do I. “Um . . .”

“On the breasts,” Oliver finishes.

What?! I’m guessing that was in all of our heads except for Oliver’s. Why would he want Andy to do that? I thought . . .

My thought was interrupted when Andy’s hands moved towards me. I gulped silently, heart racing. His hands barely touched my breasts, when the door to the bedroom slammed open, hitting the wall and bouncing back.

In the hallway, Robert was standing there, looking angry as ever. His eyes passed over all of us. Everyone seemed to tense up. Andy dropped his hands. “Who the hell called the police?!” He yelled furiously. “Once we leave this dump, y’all are getting a beatin’!”

They were here already?

Andy took my hand in his, as Robert rounded all of us up. “If you think you guys are escaping, think again!” Next thing I knew, we were all rammed through the back door, Robert and his group taking us to another spot, wherever that was. Police siren rang shrilly in our ears as the cold breeze hit us.

It seemed our plan had failed.