THANK YOU

When it comes to writing stories, I'm not the most consistent. Sometimes I lose motivation, I get interested in something else or I just get plain writers block and don't write for a long time. So normally I just write the first chapter of something and wait for someone to request an update or vote or something. With this story, I just wrote one chapter and kind of just left it. And after a few months, @firebird124 asked for an update. I had actually forgotten about this, but I did write another chapter, based on what I had read in the series so far, and what I thought could happen. There were more requests after the second chapter, so I slowly began to update. I was really focused on my other stories, so I only uploaded every few weeks, sometimes not for a month. But then I began to lose interest in my other stories and started to focus on this one. The main reason for that was because Pick Your Poison had come out after maybe five chapters, and Ruby Redfort took up most of my thoughts. Anyway, I started to update more and more often, the plot, the story and the twists changing constantly based on how I felt. This story had about fifty alternate endings, and not all were happy, I'll say that much. Gradually, more and more people came to read this story. @oliviarosewood, Silver_Hatter02, @lk_hitch, 4Cluby6... Just to name a few. I was really appreciative of support and feedback, good or bad, and it's really what you comment and vote on that shaped this story, that got it started and kept it going through all forty odd chapters. So for that I'd like to say a massive word of thanks, because I really couldn't have done it without your constant support and votes, and this is my best supported story on Wattpad, I'm very glad you all liked it. I really wanted this to finish before Blink And You Die, because otherwise I might have tried to change the plot in the closing stages and that would have been a disaster. Like I said, I'll be writing headcannons, oneshots, whatever you like to call them, like what Ruby should have said to Clancy when she ingested the truth serum and I'll be proofreading and editing my work so it maybe makes more sense and changing the mistakes and such. I might write more fanfics in the future, but not a sequel to this because I want to leave Ruby and Clancy's future open to discussion. Already there are other people who are writing very interesting fanfics like Hatter's and 4Cluby6's, I advise you read those if you haven't already. Last thing, I hope at some point you all try to write a Ruby Redfort fanfic, I love to read as well as write, and expand the fandom even more. I can't believe the Ruby Redfort series is over, once I finish Blink And You Die I will put it down and cry in a corner because the series is over... Thanks so much again!