Chapter Two: Tunnel of Darkness

Here's the next chapter enjoy and as usual please comment vote and fan.

Enjoy!!

Picture of Maddie---------------->

Maddie's POV

"Oh gosh, Kaylee!!! Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!!!!!!" I kneeled beside her on the ground while the others crowded around me.

"I can do CPR!!" said Derek.

"Psshhh... she doesn't need CPR, you idiot! She didn't drown..." Nate replied. I kept my eyes on Kaylee. Her ears perked up when she heard them arguing and she mumbled,

"Idiots..." and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Kaylee, you're not dead!" Nick exclaimed, and I wondered whether he was dropped on his head when he was a baby.

"Nah Nick, she's not dead, but right now I'm wondering if your brain is..." I teased, then helped Kaylee up on her feet.

"Hey, why are we the only ones stuck here?! Where's Drake?!?!" Nick said.

"Haha, missing your boyfriend now, Nick?" Kaylee laughed, but stopped when a low growling sound echoed through the tunnel. We all stopped and turned around slowly, only to find a werewolf as tall as a... as a...as tall as a really tall werewolf!!!! Kaylee started looking pale and it looked like she was about to faint yet again.

"Kaylee, don't faint, don't faint... please we all need to stay awake!!" I was desperate.

We needed to find a way to get away from that overgrown fleabag of a werewolf. Derek took Kaylee and tried to calm her down while I went to go find something to hit the werewolf with since the rest of the guys, Raylise, and Juliette just stood there waiting to be eaten by the beast. I found huge as stones and rocks, sharp sticks that looked like spears, and coal heaped up in a corner, my brain ticked fast.

I smeared some coal on my cheeks to make it look like you know, native American war face paint, yeah... you get the idea... and I grabbed the stick-spears and threw it like a javelin at the beast, which was about to eat Juliette. It fell down limp, blood pouring down through it's head.

"Nice one, Maddie!!!!" Juliette came up and gave me a huge hug. Kaylee looked normal again since the danger has passed. The guys looked sheepish since they let a girl kill the werewolf. I got everyone to take a stick-spear before we carried on walking through the tunnel.

"Hey, do you guys notice how it gets darker as we walk further into the tunnel?" Raylise pointed out. She's right... so I jabbed my spear into the rock surface of the tunnel walls and out dropped a huge chunk of crystal, it glowed in the darkness. Everyone else gathered some as well, and kept them in their pockets. Then we continued walking for about 100 metres, until we saw a sign up ahead.

'Two birds of a feather stick together.' it read, and the trail ahead was made of two bridges made of rock, separated in between with a space that could lead to a fall of death. There was no rail beside the two bridges we could hold onto.

"What do you suppose that riddle means over there?" said Preston, pointing to the sign.

"There are two bridges, so only two people are allowed to cross at a time. Let's get into pairs, boys and girls, since two birds of a feather? Get it?" I suggested, and they looked at me, dumbfounded, like I was talking another language.

"A pair cross the bridge at a time. People, get into a pair of a guy and a girl..." I simplified.