Chapter 5 (Uploaded by Marz! Don't you forget THAT!)

HOLA!!!! Heres the next chapter for you .

<---------- push this button heehee

Picture of Derek ------------>

Comment, vote, fan, recommend, read, scream and anything else you want to do!!

Maddie's POV

So... we're vampires. Vampires. VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"N...n....n...NICK! How did this h-h-h-h-HAPPEN??!!" I screamed at him.

He was the vampire... or at least he looked like one. A cute(ish) vampire I would say.

"That lady was a vampire and she bit you guys," he replied, not shaken by the thought of being a bloodsucker.

"NICK. How can you not be... Wait a second! Why did you say 'YOU guys' and not us...?" I questioned suspiciously.

He shifted from foot to foot clearly uncomfortably.

"Nick? Answer my question." I demanded.

"Well...." he trailed off.

"Well?" I snapped impatiently.

"Well I was a vampire before actually... please don't be scared!" He said hurriedly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered. How could he not tell me? Why didn't he tell me. I thought people only called him a vampire because he was so pale...

"Maddie, are you alright?? You're looking... pale." Rage filled me.

"Maddie are you alright?" I mimicked harshly. Stupid vampire. Does he think that I just get turned into a bloodsucking monster, and I would be alright! What an idiot!!

"Maddie!! What did I do wrong!!??" He called out after my angrily retreating figure. No. I refuse to be a bloodsucking beast. I walked over to where Kaylee was standing. She was scanning the area like something was going to jump out at us any moment.

"Kay? Can I talk to you?" I asked suddenly nervous. What if she thought I was crazy? What if she was perfectly fine with being a parasite? No. She would definitetly NOT be ok with this.

"Sure," she replied, her voice had changed. Her voice was like wind chimes. Her eyes!! They were a burgundy colour... hmm I suppose mine look just the same.

"Kaylee, I don't want to be a vampire!! I want to be human!! I want my life back!!" Her face grew sad at my outburst. What?!

"Well, I don't really want to be human... who knows, being a vampire might be fun!! You know apart from the drinking blood part..." she trailed off.

Her face lit up all of a sudden. I know that look, she's got an idea. I hope its a good one.

"Well you know how vamps drink blood right?" she said excitedly, "Well instead of drinking human blood why don't we drink animal blood??" she suggested. Wow. That's a really good idea... NOT!

"Yeah, great idea Kayz!!" I replied sarcastically, but I don't think she noticed.

I told Kaylee that Nick was already a vampire before this... 'accident'. She seemed just as shocked as I was.

"Hey Nick? If you're a vampire how come your eyes are blue?" Kay asked. Good question. I was wondering that too.

"Well, after a few weeks or months your eyes go back to the colour they were when you were human, but they'll be a shade lighter so it looks unusual," he replied.

Even though he was talking to Kaylee, his eyes never left mine the whole time. I looked at the ground to avoid seeing his pleading expression. Sigh. Kaylee walked off. Where was she going? She brought her hand down on a boulder, shattering it to pieces. She turned and her face was lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Oh yeah," she said grinning her head off. Typical.

~//~

Kaylee's POV

OMG!! Being a vampire is sooo awesome!!!

How can Maddie NOT want to be a vampire?!! Aw... how I would love to have an arm wrestle with some of the guys in our class right now! The look on their faces when they get beaten by a girl!! I was mentally laughing until it struck me. Would I still be able to go to school? Would I be able to resist the temptation of biting another student? I'm not sure... maybe I'll ask Nick about it later, since he's been a vamp all his life.

"So guys," I said running up to the rest of our group. I got there in a second. Funny how I already included the guys as our rather then them as I used to.

"Where to now??" I asked. They all fixed their stares on me. Huh, looks like I'm the leader.

"Why don't you tell us? Boss," mocked Preston. Huh. Looks like even in a dangerous situation Preston still has to be his incrediblely irritating self.

"Why don't we look for the exit?" Derek spoke up. I looked at Derek gratefully, he was glaring at Preston. When he saw me glance at him he smiled at me, then went right back to glaring at Preston. Hmmmhm I wonder why? We all split up to look for the exit.

~//~

Derek's POV

I watched Kaylee's retreating back. Sigh. I wonder if it would seem weird if I just happened to end up looking for the exit in the same place as her or I might just 'accidentally' bump into her like in the doorways or corridoors in school... I carried on plotting away.

"Did you find the exit??" someone asked. The question snapped me out of my daydreaming. Then there Kaylee stood in front of me, clearly waiting for an answer.

"Oh.. um... no.. not... yet..." I trailed of lamely. Derek, you idiot! She asks me a question and I can't even answer properly. She's gonna think I'm weird now! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!! I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Are you okay?" Kaylee asked. Oops maybe I didn't mentally slap my forehead. Well, my stupidity just gets better and better doesn't it!?

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'll just... keep looking for the exit...." Stupid answer!! Pull yourself together Derek! She's. Just. Some. Girl!!!

She cracked a smile at my reply, then turned away to continue the search for the exit. I sighed quietly and turned to keep looking for the exit only to bang into the glass wall behind me.

OW!! That hurt. A LOT.

"Oh my gosh, Derek, are you okay!?" Oh great, Kaylee saw me bang into a glass wall.

Way to make a fool of yourself, Derek!

"Yeah... fine..." I groaned. Two hands reached out grabbing my shoulders, steadying me. I turned to see it was Kaylee's hands holding onto my shoulders. Warmth and electricity rushed down my arms.

"You know, for a vampire you're pretty clumsy," she commented. I laughed.

"I know, it's a talent," I replied, making her laugh. She laughed! I smiled, pleased to have been the one to make her laugh! Wow, I got it bad.

______________________________________________________________________________

Vote please. This chapter was uploaded by Marz but written by Kristy..... Hahaa just pointing it out ;)

I hoped you liked this chapter.... So what do you think of the new POV???? *raises eyebrows*

What do you think of Derek??? Preston??? Nick!?!?! Who knew he was already a vampire!!! :O heehee

If you like it please comment, vote recommend to your friends..... just an errant thought.

We'll upload soon... sooner if you vote maybe...... *hint hint*