chapter 9: Guess where it lead? Fish face.

Next chapter below!

Press this button <-----

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN and RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hope you like this chapter....

Enjoy!

Maddie's POV

I watched as the fish face flop around, while laughing at Kaylee. As she's unconsciously bleeding to death, cradled in Derek's arms.

"Madz..." a soothing voice behind me said, and I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around, then found myself gazing into stunning blue eyes. Correction: NICK'S stunning blue eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked gently, not angrily this time, considering this boy just screamed out that he loved me. Well, LIKED me. But does that means he LOVES me too?

"Go for it," he encouraged, looking at the laughing scaley faced mermaid.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

In response, he shoved a sharp object into my hands.

"You want me to... you want... mermaid?" I questioned furthered. Where did he even get this from? I looked down and saw a sharply jaggered edge of glass. Oh now I know where he got it........

"Go for it," he said once more, gazing into my deep brown eyes. The words he told me echoed in my head. I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU!!!! Of course he called me stupid after but I'm willing to forget about that bit. Without thinking, I kissed his cheek before running to the mermaid.

"Oi! Fish breath!" I shouted at her. Yes I know, major insult, right?

She spun around and laughed in my face.

"I wonder what you did to that guy to make him fall for a scum like you!" she spat, looking over at Nick. That's stepping too far, sista. Too far.

"You'll be tuna!" I ran at her, grabbed her by the tail and looked at her menacingly. Yeah I know being bad at insults is a talent of mine.

"You wouldn't dare!" she screamed in a fake voice. Like some of the girls at our school.

"Did I mention I HATE TUNA!" I hissed at her menacingly.

~//~

Nick's POV

I was in a daze. Maddie kissed me. Well, my cheek. BUT SHE STILL KISSED ME!!!! Nate laughed in my face.

"NICK'S FALLEN HARD FOR A HYPERACTIVE FREAK!!!" he shouted in a sing-song voice that failed quite badly. I just resisted the urge to cover my ears from his racket. Though barely.

"What did you say?" I question in a low dangerous voice, that though was calm held a HUMUNGOUS threat. He held up his hands in defence.

"Woah, man. Just trying to get you out of your daze. Juliette told me to yell it at you," he explained. Okay, I was in a daze?!

"Juliette huh?" I asked smirking. His eyes narrowed.

"Don't you da--"

"NATE AND JULIETTE SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N---" I was cut off as Nate hand slapped around my mouth.

I laughed though it was muffled by Nate's hand which, as a matter of fact, tasted disgusting. What did this guy do with his hands?! Actually nevermind, I don't wanna know. Finally he removed his yucky-tasting hand, once he was sure I wouldn't break into song again. I spotted Maddie running to Kaylee's aid. I think. She had a mermaid in her arms though.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" she shouted, holding up the mermaid's tail onto Kaylee's bleeding wound before stabbing her tail, releasing silver-green blood on it. The petrified fish froze. Maddie dropped her, and once she made contact with the floor, there was a bloodcurdling scream. Then she turned into... dust. Pure dust and nothing more.