Chapter 24

Hey guys!! The story's gonna finish soon!! Maybe in five or so chapters?

:D

SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FAN!!!! I would really appreciate it. We all would!!

I love all my readers! But I love my fans/ commenters/ voters a smitch more. So if you want more of the love please vote comment and fan!!

Ok Read away my lovelys!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kaylee's POV

Today was the day when we were going to put our plan in action. The others didn't get why I wanted to go through all this trouble but if anyone knows me well then they know that I don't like owing people things and if I do owe them something I make sure to pay the back. This is me paying James back for saving my life... but I'm cheating a little, but hey! He won't know that so it's all goodz!

We set off walking. After walking for I don't know how long we came to a river. Yeah, Derek and I walked ahead to check out what lay before us and saw the river. That's when we got our plan.

"Let's stop for a while." I suggested and put down our luggage. Just as James was about to sit down Raylise stopped him.

"Come on can we go look at the river?? Please?!?!" She asked putting on the puppy dog eyes. James thought about it for a while frowning before an evil smile light his face. Uh oh. He's up to something. But so are we!

Raylise led James right up to the rivers edge. She began chatting to him. Keeping his back to us but keeping him close enough to the river.

"Let's go look at the river!" Derek said loudly, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the river. Derek turned and began walking backwards.

"You like rivers don't you?" Derek said, talking to me. I tilted my head to the right and he walked a little more the the right. So James was directly behind him.

"Yeah! I do, rivers are great for pictures, I like nature photos." I answered. Just then Derek "accidentally" bumped in James sending him into the river. James fell back but not before he got hold of Raylise, pulling her along with him. There was a scream as Raylise hit the water. I had no idea before, but just then I realised James didn't know how to swim. And to keep himself afloat he was drowning Raylise. This was NOT part of the plan.

The current began pulling them down the river. I ran alongside the river yelling at James to stop drowning Raylise but he didn't stop. Idiot!

I grabbed a big log that I had placed alongside the river the other day and stuck it out in the river.

"Grab on!!!" I shouted. James practically threw Raylise away and grabbed the log. My face scrunched in disgust. What a gentleman right? Jackass. I shook my head in annoyance and pulled James back onto dry land. He lay coughing up what little water he had swallowed. As for Raylise I could see her slowly sinking under the water.

"NICK BACK ME UP!!!!!!" I screamed at him before diving in after Raylise. I swam, thankful that Nick was stopping me from being carried away. I grabbed hold of Raylise's arms and began towing her back out of the river. Maddie and Juliette hauled up Raylise and lay her down. Nate came and grabbed my arms pulling me up out of the water. I looked around wondering where Derek was.

Then I spotted him and was shocked at the scene I witnessed. I saw Derek trying to Pull Preston off James. Yes, PRESTON!!! The guy who abandoned us, caused us harm, injuries, pain!!! And here he was punching James repeatedly. It wasn't a pretty sight. I shut my eyes repulsed and felt my power bloom outwards from me. Preston stopped his violence and got off James. Derek stood back surprised until he saw me.