Chapter 3

Here You go, the next chapter!!

Vote, comment and fan!! You just have to press the button not so hard so please vote!! Please?? *puppy dog eyes*

Picture of Juliette----->

Anyhoo Enjoy!!

Kaylee's POV

So we paired up, me with Derek, Raylise with Preston, Juliette with Nate and Maddie with Nick.

We walked carefully down the bridge, but every now and then it would sway and we would stop but eventually we got across, just in time, because the moment we stepped off, the bridge crumpled falling into the lava that we didn't notice before, it seemed like it just appeared.

I wonder why? I thought. Fishy, very fishy indeed.

Anyway, we continued but after a while a few of us (Juliette, Raylise, and Preston) started getting tired so, we decided to have a short break before we continued walking.

Well, 'short' wasn't exactly the right word to describe how long we had a break. We ended up camping the night, since we got so comfortable. When almost everyone was sleeping except for me and Derek I hear a huffing noise like when someone has just been running and is out of breath you know?

It sounded like it was coming from right behind me. I looked at Derek questioningly, to see a horrified expression on his face, he extended his hand to me but I mouthed "Don't move," and we froze. Then all of a sudden the creature behind me dipped it head and rubbed its huge furry head against my side like a dog does.

I slowly turned my body around and found myself staring into huge dark eyes, slowly and carefully I stroked it's head, it seemed to like that so I continued.

After a while, I started playing with the werewolf. Everyone else (apart from Derek, who was watching me in awe) woke up to find me playing fetch with a werewolf the size of a horse.

"Come on boy, roll over!!" I told the furry creature. The werewolf did what I said, and rolled over almost squashing Raylise in the process but hey... oh well.

"Good boy!!" I praised the werewolf.

"'Good boy?!?! Good boy?!?!? It almost flattened me!! And You're praising it!!!!!???? What kind of a friend are you!!??" Raylise all but shrieked. Yeesh some got up on the wrong side of the bed... or ground in this case.

"Who asked You to sleep there anyway??" I retorted. "It's not his fault you got in the way." I said lovingly to the werewolf. Raylise looked at me in disbelief.

"Sometimes I wonder about you Kay, sometimes I really do..." she said.

" I'm glad you care so much about me." I said smugly.

"You ever think of joining a mental institution??" Raylise asked.

I laughed. "Why would I do that??? It's not like I need help." I replied.

"Are you sure about that???"

"Positive!!!"

"You shouldn't be."

I rolled my eyes.

"No comeback??"

"I'm saving my energy"

"Riiiight...... saving your energy for anything in particular Kay??" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I stared at her for a good 2 minutes before I understood what she meant. I was revolted.

"OMG!!! You sick minded person!!!!!!" I exclaimed in utter disgust.

"If I'm sick minded how did you understand what I meant???" she replied smugly.I couldn't think of a comeback so I settled for rolling my eyes. She laughed victoriously. "Round one to Ray." she said licking her fingertip and making a mark on an invisible tally chart. Modest right?? NOT. Suddenly there was a shaking. Then I realised it was coming from the werewolf I was currently patting. It looked like he was almost... Laughing??? Eh, I'll debate this later.

"Hey boy, is it okay if we ride you??" I asked, not entirely sure if it could understand me.

In response, the werewolf let out an ear piercing howl and immediately there were more furry werewolves heading our way. We backed up against the side of the tunnel walls' soon there were eight werewolves standing before us. The one I was playing with was a reddish-brown colour. There was a light sandy brown werewolf, a grey werewolf, a chocolate brown werewolf, a light grey werewolf, a black werewolf, a red werewolf and a ginger wolf. One for each of us, I realised. The wolves lowered themselves to the floor before us. I walked slowly over to the reddish-brown wolf and climbed onto its back making sure I wouldn't fall off once it started moving. Derek then, very slowly, so slowly a snail could have passed him, went up to the light sandy brown werewolf and climbed on its back. Maddie climbed onto the grey one, Nick climbed on the light grey one, Juliette climbed onto the red one, Nate climbed onto the ginger one, Preston climbed onto the black one and Raylise climbed onto the chocolate brown one. After getting a good grip onto the wolves they took of, they ran so fast that you could feel the wind rushing past so fast that it almost stung our faces except that it was night so it took on a refreshing feel. I clung on for dear life praying I wouldn't fall off. I leaned forward so I was almost lying along the werewolfs back. I shivered as the wind whipped against my face as I rode onwards. this is kinda like a dream or a nightmare... I'm not sure. Though if this were one then its really realistic. Too realistic.

________________________________________________________________

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!! please??