Chapter 25: Forgiven

Hey there!!!!

SO there are quite a lot of chapters here so it should give you a good deal of reading right?

Please Vote/comment/fan!

Recommend to your friends and fans as well! It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to all my readers and commenters AND voters! Love yall!!

So here's the next chapter! Please let me know what you think of it!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Raylise's POV

Kaylee had finally snapped back to her normal self after Maddie delivered a good slap to her face. Ouch, that must've hurt!

The cloth that Juliette had ripped from my shirt was full of blood. I threw it on the floor giving up. Maybe I'll just bleed to death. Gosh, I thought vampires we're like impenetrable! Right now it's like we're even more weak then normal humans! James didn't even press the knife that hard. James. The thought of him made me so angry!! Calming breaths Ray, calming breaths.

Maddie came up to me. I looked up at her.

"Your wound isn't healing." She pointed out.

"Thank you. Oh wise one! I would've never guessed that I'm still bleeding!" I said sarcasticly. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry," I sighed. "I'm just a little......"

"Bitchy?" She suggested. I looked at her daring her to go on. She didn't. Wise choice.

"Put spit on it." Kaylee called out standing about 3 metres away from me.

"Ew." I said. She rolled her eyes and licked her finger, rubbing it across my wound.

"EW!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU MY MUM??? GROSS!!!! YOU'RE SICK!!!" I shrieked at her, rubbing off her spit. Then my eyes widened. I felt my neck again to be sure. The wound was gone. Completely, not even a scar was left.

"Momma knows best." Kaylee said smirking. I sat speechless. What was I supposed to say? I got to my feet and was standing for about 5 seconds when someone slammed into me hugging me tight. I breathed in and was surprised that it was Preston hugging me. He started stroking my hair. Right now, I am soo creeped out.

"I'm sorry, so so sorry." He repeated over and over again into my ears turning from side to side. Under normal circumstances I would have pulled away, but not today. I just relaxed into his arms. When he finally let me go, we asked him what happened.

He told us everything that happened when he wasn't with us. James manipulating him, just as James manipulated his little sister, Penny. I was filled with remorse. It was kinda embarrasing when Preston mentioned all the "I can't lose Raylise too," stuff and I know Kaylee and etc. Could see it too because they all smirked at me evilly.

When Preston finished the story of his life, literally in a way, we took some time to rest. Almost drowning and dying is exhausting work!

I think we sat around and ate some of the food that Preston had hunted for about an hour or so, because when I finally stood up I was stiff but fully rested.

We agreed to keep doing what we did before, search for a exit out of this strangely creative and dangerous place. Man! I can't wait to go home and go to sleep in my bed. It has been greatly missed. We walked for ages. I was getting tired when we came across and entrance. It arched over. We exchanged glances unsure whether we should enter. Unsure whether it was SAFE to enter.