Chapter Six: Danger Dreamland

The next chapter...

Vote, comment, fan as usual please :)

Picture of Nate---------------->

Enjoy!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Maddie"s POV

We were stuck in this... place, and that maliciously evil lady must've shoved us in here. We were all (except for Kaylee, who was behind us) walking around going nowhere. Kaylee's brain finally buzzed on and decided we needed to get out of here.

"Where to now?" she asked us, waiting for someone to go "ooh, I got an idea!".

"Why don't you tell us, boss?" Preston smirked. Wow he's annoying. If I wasn't such a sweet and patient person I would have punched his guts out by now. So far all this time he has been absolutely no help. None at all. Zippo, zero, null whatever you wanna call it.

Derek defended her and decided to speak up "Why don't we look for the exit?" he said, so we all split up and decided looking.

Ooh someones getting a little worked up. He looks more offended then Kaylee herself. But really, I wouldn't be surprised if Derek pretended to 'accidentally and coincidentally' bumped into her. I took a corner and started looking, and I ended up in this corner that was like the rock climbing area of clip n' climb. I took this time to cool down before I rip Nick's head of and saying it was an 'accident'.

I mean, I just got turned into a vampire and he'd think I was ALRIGHT?! Why is he such an idiot? Why did I get turned into a vampire? Why wouldn't anyone understand? Why didn't Nick tell me he was a vampire before? Why didn't he warn me he was a bloodsucking beast that could possibly kill me? All these 'why' questions buzzing in my head, but the one I wanted to know the answer to the most was......why am I thinking about him so much?

I smashed into the wall because I wasn't really aware of anything that was happening besides my thoughts. Ow..."Where is that door..." I mumbled under my breath, despite pain in my head. I decided to turn around, and crashed into none other than the last person I wanted to see, Nick. That's just great. Did you pick up on the sarcasm?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nick's POV

What did I do wrong?! Why was she so mad and irritated?! I asked myself. Of course! Nick, you stupid! She got a huge shock of being turned into a vampire, and you ask if she's alright?! I wonder... was I this melodramatic when I first turned into a vampire? Maybe it's a newborn vampire thing.

~//~ FLASHBACK ~\\~

"Be back before 6pm honey!!!" Mum called out from the living room. That's the great thing about my mum. She lets me do whatever I want as long as I'm back when she says I should be or at least leave her a message saying why I can't get back before curfew. I love my mum. Call me a mama's boy, I won't deny it, she's the best I don't care what anyone else thinks family is more important.

"Yeah mum, I will" I yelled back as I stepped outside the front door. I drew my jacket closer around me as it was a little cold today. I was heading out to go to my friend Drake's house. It was kinda dark today cause it was rainy and cloudy today. A shiver ran through my body. I quickened my pace though I don't know why.

Then I got the feeling I was being watched. I turned around but didn't see anything. Maybe I'm being paranoid I thought to myself. But none the less I quickened my pace even more. Any quicker and I would be running. I could sense a person getting closer but I couldn't hear them. What the hell?? If they're close enough for me to sense them then I should definitly be able to hear them, right? I broke into a run panic taking over. No longer then a second I was running I was tackled to the floor. I hit the ground with a painful oof! The person pinning me to the ground was cold. Even colder then the wind which was picking up around us.

I struggled under the person holding me down. But whoever it was had some serious strength I could barely move. I heard a snarl and then it happened. The person on top of me bent down to my neck and bit me. I screamed out as its teeth, no, FANGS slashed through my skin like I was a piece of meat, cooked meat that too. 'I'm gonna die. GOODBYE WORLD!!' I thought. I tried to throw the person off me. But to no avail did he even budge. Suddenly I felt the impact of another force throwing the creature that had me pinned down and that had bitten me off me. I struggled to my feet. A echo of snarling errupted from the creatures who were battling it out. All I saw were blurrs either I was too weak or they were moving too fast for me to catch.

Suddenly I met the floor. I was too weak to try and get up again. Then I blacked out.

When I woke I could see everything clearer, I could smell everything better, I could hear everything a mile away. Then I set of to find out what I had become.

~//~ FLASHBACK ENDS ~\\~

Ugh... I decided to go find Maddie and apologize. I walked off to a corner and just saw her smashing into a wall. Ouch... that must have hurt... I walked up to her but she turned around and crashed right into me. She fell right to the floor. "Maddie, are you..." I started, but thought of how she reacted before to that question. "Here, let me help you up." I just realised even though Kaylee asked about my eyes which was very observant of her nobody asked how I had turned into a vampireeven though they now know I didn't turn into one with them. I guess I'll just wait for them to ask.

______________________________________________________________________-

Author's Note: Kristy

Soo what did you guys think of Nick??

Heehee I kinda freaked myself out when writing the flashback cause I wrote it at night and after that I kept looking behind me to check that I was alone in the room :/ O.o

Anyhoo please comment and tell me if this is good or not!! So far not many comments.. :'( please comment for my benefit at least...

How about you try and guess what happens next??

Ok so... yeah I have nothing else to say except Jesse McCartney is soo cute :3 haha ok bye for now... too-da-loo!! ^_^ :) :D and anyother smiley faces you can think off ;)