Chapter 11: Escape?

Heehee It's hot today.. so I'm drinking soda!! Yay me!! Teehee

Please VOTE COMMENT RECOMMEND READ FAN ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but this isn't edited so don't tell me i've got things wrong!! I already know. This message is directed at LEIRINA NANSEN just saying ;)

Ok so enough chit-chat.

Read Away

Kaylee's POV

We were still stuck in the cage. I had my head rested against the bars. I was tired of standing, but if I sat down then the others wouldn't have space. Ehh who cares about them?

"Hey guys!!! I got an idea!!" I said excitedly.

"WHAT??????" They all shouted at me.

"Move over!!!" I told them. they moved over and I sat down. They all looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked.

"Umm your idea?? What is it??" Asked Derek.

"Oh yeah my idea.. right... I didn't have an idea I just wanted to sit down and you guys were in the way." I replied like it was no big deal.

"You little bit---" started Preston.

"BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Raylise. Before she took her seat beside me. Nate sat down as well taking up the last of sitting space.

"I wanna sit down too." Said Juliette. Raylise and I laughed.

"You can always sit on Nate's lap I'm sure he wouldn't complain...." I said wiggling my eyebrows, I flicked my eyes to my right, where Nate was winking at her.

"I hate you." She replied.

"Now, now isn't that a little harsh?" Asked Raylise while smirking. Jewels glared at us.

"Hey I got an idea!!!" I yelled suddenly having an awesome idea.

"No I'm not moving so you can lie down!!" answered Maddie, who was squished up against Nick, but I'm pretty sure she didn't mind.

"Like I would lie down with all you sweaty fountains around. But anyway no I got a real idea. Jewels try blasting off the doors."

Juliette raised her arms and shut her eyes. We all waited eagerly, well, I waited eagerly.

"I can't," she sighed. My shoulders drooped. I looked around us. Where did Raylise go?

"Raylise?" I asked looking around us. Suddenly Preston fell back against the cage, his nose bleeding. I heard Raylise's laughter coming from in front of him. I bet she punched him.

"OW!! That FU---" He didn't bother finishing the sentence, instead he lunged forward, originally aiming for Raylise but missing and ended up punching Nick.

"SHIT!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!" Yelled Nick aiming a kick at Preston but hitting Nate in the face with his foot. On other occasions I would be laughing right now but seeing as we were all stuck in a cage squished together with 3 angry guys I did not see this as funny, my life was on the line here. I backed up against the cage trying to get as far away from the angry people as I could.

Nate jumped to his feet and tried hitting Nick but missed and ended up hitting Juliette in the head.

"OW!!" she yelled rubbing her head.

"OMG!! I'm soo sorry!!!" Nate said flouncing around Jewels trying to make the situation better. That is until his head went forward and hit the bars. I heard Raylise whisper in my ear.

"That's for all those times you irritated us in school. Shame sucka." I laughed. Nate looked at me. He started coming towards me. His eyes were glowing Uh oh I'm dead meat. GOODBYE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU MISS ME!! I silently screamed in my head. I moved trying to get away from him all the time keeping my back pressed up against the cage bars. Well that is until I fell back.