Chapter 26

The last chapter below:

Please comment vote and stuff.

Couldn't be stuffed editting so if it doesn't make sense sorry and please try and work out what it means.. :P

_________________________________________________________________________________

Preston's POV

I tried to back away and Derek followed my lead. Penny, what the hell is she doing here? And why did all the other creepy things stop when she told them.... Well, commanded might be a better word.

Now, I know I should be excited and really happy to see my sister after all these years. She's still the same as I remember, hasn't aged a bit. But then, she is dead, I thought bitterly.

"Now, running away from the rulers of the dead isn't very nice bro, didn't mum tell you?" Joked Penny. I let out a shaky breath and laughed along with Raylise and Kaylee.

" I quote: 'When the going gets tough the tough get going.' " I answered. She laughed. So she's a ruler of the dead? That sounds really creepy, but i guess I'll have to deal with it. Sigh.

After Penny and Price, that was the dude beside her, explained everything they gave us a dark blue pouch, inside the pouch was a black stone. I looked at Penny questioningly.

"If you ever need to visit the Underworld then simply rub the stone once and it will transport you here. But only use it if it is an emergency because once used, the stone will disappear." Penny said.

With a parting farewell to my sister and Derek's friend we continued walking down the tunnel. I spotted a door, it was outlined with blue, the light shining through the cracks. I looked at the door, there was something off about it..... Wonder what it is?

Kaylee's POV

We were standing in front of the door but we couldn't go through. Why you ask? Because there wasn't a damn handle! Haven't we been through enough already?! Almost killed how many times? Betrayed almost drowned, scared out of our wits, confused, injured, in pain, tired, hungry, I almost ate Raylise!!!!!! I am NOT in the mood for being stuck here someoen was so stupid that they forgot to put a fricking handle on the door!

I looked around me, in annoyance. There must be a crowbar or some shit here that'll break the door open. Then I saw a girl sitting on the floor watching us, she looked about 7 or something.

"Can you help us???" I asked sweetly, crouching down to her eye level. She nodded.

"I hid the key to the door. You have to find it!" She said in a soft voice. Awww she's to cute to be mad at. Dang it. I told Ray, Derek and Preston about what she told me. They sighed and we began looking ONCE AGAIN. We are we always looking for things? It's kinda annoying. I found a bronze key that was partly concealed behind a grandfather clock that I didn't notice before.

"Found one!" I called.

"Me too!" Raylise called back. What? There was only one key hole in the door so.... shouldn't there only be one key?

The four of us gather back into a circle... or rather diamond/square. We each held a key that we had found.

"We've been duped," Derek said.

"By a 7 year old." I finished.

We tried each key but none fit. I marched up to the kid ready to start yelling at her. I don't care how cute she is, this is NOT a game of hide and seek! I am tired and want to go home and if home is through that door I would do anything to get through there. My nerves were running short as was my patience. Raylise grabbed my arm hauling me back. I glared at her.

She kneeled down beside the girl and asked her in a gentle voice, "How did you get here?" The girl refused to answer.

"How about I tell you how I got here instead and then if you want you can tell us how you got here." Raylise suggested. The girl nodded and Raylise started of our long story as to how we got to the very room. I sat down on the floor. Might as well rest now that nothing is threatening to kill us. When Raylise was finally finished the story the girl began telling us how she got here. It was quite boring actually. She fell asleep after smelling something sweet and she ended up here. Another girl came and helped her, telling her to stay here and stuff blah blah blah. When she had finally stopped talking the door glowed really bright. Then it swung open.

"What the hell?? How come it opened!?" I asked standing up with a new burst of energy.

"Trust. That was the key. Now leave." The girl said pointing at the door. Yeesh, isn't she nice?? I shrugged and literally ran through the door. Once the brightness had faded, I realised I was standing in a park that wasn't too far from school. I turned back grinning. I saw Derek, Preston and Raylise step out of the door before it closed as if it was never there. I gave a carefree laugh. We were back home. Finally.

I run up to Raylise, Derek and Preston.

"GROUP HUG!!!!!" I yelled throwing my arms around Raylise and Derek.

Finally we're at home.

Oh..... I just remembered... I wonder what happened to Juliette and the others?

_________________________________________________________________________________

THE END OF DANGER DREAMLAND!!!! :)

Well, I think this was kinda a boring chapter personally :P But I wanted to finish the story because I have others to write and I wanted at least one thing out of the way.

Yes there will be a sequel, hopefully. We've just started writing it. No guarantee's that it will be uploaded soon.

Please comment and vote etc. as usual if you liked this chapter.

Anyway, ok bye. I got nothing else to say :P

Love from Kristy, Marz and Rina