Chapter 18

The next chapter!!

This ones a little funny XD well it is to me anyway...

Please vote, comment and fan etc.

I will start writing chapter 19 now!! I got this awesome idea!!

So read away!!

Maddie's POV

I woke up flat on the floor, drenched in water from that horrible pool. I managed to make it out of there, but like everyone else, I was barely alive.

"Get up you idiots!" a voice growled. Preston towered over us, his eyes burning with the fire of hatred, and an malicious grin gracing his face. I closed my eyes again, and prayed that he wouldn't notice.

"You choosing to ignore me, huh Maddie?" he growled menacingly. Trouble. He neared me, and aimed to kick my weak body.

If Ray was here, she would have Preston under a spell, I thought.

"Don't you dare hurt her, Preston!" Nick's voice echoed.

"Nick, I'm fine..." I assured him, standing up. Pain seared all the way through me.

"Juliette, you alright?" Nate asked her. I watched as he helped her up, and she discreetly smiled.

"Fine," she replied.

"Get up, we're going to see if the others are dead yet," Preston smiled evily.

"What did you do to them?!" I growled. I went forward threateningly, but Nick held me back.

"Nothing. I just... manipulated some menaces to come and kill them!" he laughed maniacly.

"No! Preston, have you gone crazy?!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" he yelled back, and made me levitate into the air.

I could die any second now.

"Put her down Preston!" Nick shouted at him.

Kaylee's POV

I woke up from the goodnight's sleep I had. Wait! I was supposed to switch with Derek on watching Raylise!! I looked at Derek, he was still awake watching Raylise. She was now sitting her palms resting on her legs facing upwards.

"Derek, you were supposed to switch with me!" I hissed at him.

"I wasn't tired." he said his head nodding off to the side his eyes half shut.

"Go to sleep now." I said pushing him down so he was lying down.

"Raylise? Are the creatures still there?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jeez it's like they don't get tired." She muttered. I could tell she was confused by this, I mean everyone and everything must get tired after a while right? Unless they're robots. I knew what I had to do.

"Ray, you can let down your guard." I told her.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" she hissed her eyes snapped open. I looked at Derek sleeping peacefully.

"I know what I'm doing." I said. Grabbing my bow and arrows.

"If I don't come back you know what to do." I told her before stepping out of the tent. She nodded worridly.

"Go to sleep." I told her. She snorted.

"Like I could sleep while you're risking your life." she said. I smiled and turned to see these dog like creatures which were small but had huge fangs that hung out of their mouthes. Upon their paws were long nails that had dried blood and dirt on it. I shuddered repulsed. They growled low and menacingly when they saw me approach them. I got an arrow out but instead of loading it onto the bow I held it in my hand.