Chapter 10: Get me out of here

The next chapter has arrived!! You're welcome

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN and RECOMMEND as usual :)

Picture of Sydney ----------------------------------------->

Teehee

Dedicated to iiheartfudgee

Enjoy!

Juliette's POV

Argh... we're stuck in this extremely weird place with no internet, youtube, facebook, or anything modern. I wish my iPhone had not run out of batteries so that I could read on Wattpad instead of helping look for ways to get out of this place! Worst of all, the people we're stuck with. Nick, Derek, Preston and Nate I bet Maddie and Kaylee's happy, and Nick and Derek have gone all mushy and weak.

I mean, I see Derek making an idiot of himself trying to impress Kaylee, Kaylee's going all friendly (lovey dovey in her own discreet way) on him. Nick's trying to make peace with Maddie while being an idiot, with all those attempts to impress her too, and Maddie's trying to stay mad and smile (but secretly she loves it). Does cupid live here or something?!?! Because its like those 4 have fallen in love...? And if cupid is here, why hasn't he shot Nate?!?!?! Or Preston for Raylise's sake?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though she'll probably kill me if she knew I was thinking that. Yes, she's so violent!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!! So shhhh.... you never heard that thought.

But apart from that.

I can't believe we have powers!! Can someone say AWWWWEEESOOMMMEEE!!!!! And my colour is apparantly green. I've always wanted green eyes. Now I got them kinda.

"Hey, how about we all open the doors at the same time and then call out and we close them at the same time? Or we all look through one door at a time and then just leave it open?" suggested Kaylee.

"I'd go with the second idea." I said.

"Ok the second idea it is." Answered Maddie.

"So if we're done with the chit-chat can start looking now? We don't have all day you know..." Said Raylise. Helpful, right?? NOT. But never-the-less we started looking. The first door we opened had a dark landscape that spread far beyond us.

In the distance I could see a figure coming towards us at a high speed. The only proper thing I could make out apart from its outline were two glowing blue spots.As it got closer the larger it grew in size. When it was finally close enough to actually see it properly I gasped. The creatures body twisted around itself. It's face looked as though someone had scrunched it up like a piece of used paper. It's skin looked rubbery and wrinkly at the same time the colour was a pale purply-pink. It's eyes, now that is a different matter. It had no eyes, instead where it's eyes SHOULD be there were blue flames that flickered constantly. Occasionally a spark would let out of its eyes causing the place it hit to sizzle noisily.

It roared when it saw us. The flames in its eyeholes grew larger and they shot a spark of flame at us. It flew at us. I was too shocked to move. I just stood there frozen as the flames sped towards us. The longer I stared at the flames the more I seemed to get sucked into them. Like when you stare at the flame on a candle and you feel yourself getting pulled into it. That's what I felt now.

Well that's what HAD felt until the door slammed blocking my view from the pretty flames. I shook my head. OMG!!! I need to control myself I almost died if it hadn't been for Nate who had slammed the door.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING??" Nate roared at me. I frowned. What is he talking about?? I wasn't doing anything.

"What?? What did I do???" I shouted back at him. I did nothing so why is he yelling at me?