Chapter 16:

the next chapter

Sooo here we go! Please VOTE COMMENT RECOMMEND READ ENJOY LIVE LEARN PAARTAY!!!!! hehe I get a little too happy when it rains..... it raining right now ;)

Ok so theres a picture of the water room -------------------------->

Just imagine the window as a door and your standing more far away.....

Maddie's POV

I followed after Preston's "crew" only because Jewels followed after and I'm sure she only followed after cause Nate followed Preston and Nate only followed Preston cause they're friends and he's STUPID. And apparantly Nick only followed cause I left. Gah this is a stupid game of follow the leader. Preston was being a jackass storming around and ordering people to do things he's too lazy to do for himself. But I didn't dare contradict him with the power he's got right now.

We were walking... well I was walking, Preston was storming ahead and the others were running to keep up with him. I really couldn't be bothered. Sigh. I should have stayed with Kaylee! It Jewels' fault that I'm here! I wish I could go back but I don't know if they're still there or maybe they left... Sigh. It's my fault that Nick's here. If it wasn't for my poor judgement then he wouldn't be here. I'm sorry Nick. I apologized silently.

It's times like these when I wish I was at home.

Kaylee's POV

"UP! UP! UP!!! COME ON GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OUT OF BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. I heard some groans and curses.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled in Derek and Ray's ears.

"EFF YOU!!!!!!!!!" yelled Raylise. Getting out bed. Her hair was sticking up everywhere. I held in my laugh. Lucky I woke up earlier so I brushed my hair and stuff. She looked like she touched a live wire. Now would be a good time to take a picture. I grabbed her video cam and set it into picture mode. She looked up and I clicked to cam taking a picture of a very surprised and messy Raylise. That surprise soon turned into annoyance. Uh oh.

"Hey you would have done the same thing!" I defended hurridly. Derek just sat on the floor, still in his sleeping bag watching us in amusment.

"Turu..." she mumbled.

"Turu???"

"I meant true!"

"No need to throw a hissy fit Turu..." I teased.

"Shadduhp!" She said annoyed. I laughed and Derek joined in. I turned and raised my eyebrows at him. He just looked at me.

"Well?" I prompted.

"Well what?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna get up or do I have to literally kick you out of that sleeping bag?" I asked.

"Kick me out if you dare." He challenged. I shrugged. He's the one whos gonna get injured. Suits me just fine. I aimed a kick at him. I stopped just about 1 centimetre away from him. before he yelled

"FINE FINE I'M UP!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled hurridly holding his hands out in protection. Like that would actually work.

"Glad you're coming to your senses." I told him, smirking. Once he was finally on his feet and Raylise was no longer planning ways to get rid off me for waking her up I told them what we were doing.

"Ok guys, what we're gonna do is we're gonna keep walking, like before, and while we're walking you're.." I said pointing at Derek. "Going to try and get your powers going because with Preston on a rampage we need to be able to protect ourselves ok? Raylise you could practice your powers in the mean time and see if you find something else?" I suggested. They nodded and we packed up.