The Result Of Boredom

Sorry I didn't upload I got..... distracted................ yeah thats the word.

This chapter is dedicated to LOLChick because she kept harrassing me, telling me to upload O.o

Anyway you guys don't seem to want to read this story much and the only people who have commented and voted are my friends who I forced to!!!!!!!!!!!

I will force you too..... I know where you live..............

Haha jokez nah but please vote or comment even if its a comment telling me how crap this story I will appreciate it!!!! That doesnt mean you have to say that just because you want to say it if you mean it.

Picture of the garden over there ------------------> ain't it pretty?

VOTE and COMMENT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raylise's POV

Urgh this is BORING!!!!!!!!! why couldn't whoever made this place put up an 'Exit" sign instead of making us search. I mean how hard is it to put up a sign and make everyone's day a whole lot easier?? Why is the world so stubborn??? WHY??? WHY????

"WHY?????" Ok that was unintentionally said out loud. I got a few strange looks from my friends but they already know I'm randomly weird like my sister Kaylee!! We're not actual sister we just act like sisters just to get that straightened out.

After a few minutes clearly people were getting bored. Preston started hitting Nick on the head. I looked at them with my are-you-serious? look. Sigh. I wonder if they lost half of their brains during their life. Nick tried to knock Preston's hand away but missed. I snickered. This is quite entertaining actually. Nick swatted at Preston's hand again. Then they began hitting each other. I rolled my eyes. So immature. I strolled up to them taking my time as I went. Pulling my sleeves back. I smacked them both over the head.

"Will you stop it?? Dammit!!" I yelled.

"OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They chorused. I burst out laughing. Oh their faces!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!! They exchanged a look. Uh oh. Time to run. I took off at a sprint. They ran after me. I ran to Juliette using her as a shield.

"Let me go!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let go!! Let go!!!!" Juliette shrieked. Struggling to get out of my grip. Ok if she wanted me to let go. Fine I'll let go. I shoved her forwards where she crashed into the oncoming boys therefore making them all crash to the ground. I laughed. And laughed. And pointed at them, threw my head back and laughed. Ahhhh. Good times, good times. I sighed loudly.

Then noticed Preston, Nick and Juliette staring at me. I stared back. After about 30 seconds of a silent stare-down Juliette burst out laughing and then we all followed. Then I heard feet stop beside me. Some how I ended up rolling around on the floor laughing. I looked up and saw Kaylee looking down at me, her eyebrows raised in a what-did-I-miss? expression. Yeah I know her so well.

I just shook my head and she nodded. She knew what I meant: I'll tell you later.

She smiled and said.

"I see you found the door." what is she talking about??

"Huh??" Preston and I said at the same time.

"Jinx!! Double jinx!!!! YOU OWE ME A SODA!!!!!!!!!!" Preston and I yelled at the same time pointing fingers in each other's direction. My eyes narrowed. I was not losing to him. NEVER.

"Who cares?!? You can't get a soda here anyway!!" said Maddie. My shoulders drooped and I pouted. I locked eyes with Kaylee. She mimicked my expression. We both laughed.

"You look so evil when you pout." I said.

"That's hurts Ray, it hurts a lot to be called evil by your bestie." she said her lip trembling as she wiped away a fake tear. Drama queen. Don't you think having one drama queen is enough?? But NO I was gifted with the presence of TWO drama queens. Juliette and Kaylee. Maddie is more the hyperly creepy one. I'm the random one along with Kaylee. But I'm best at being random... but shhh let's keep that to ourselves shall we... this is a life depending secret.

Juliette then got her ipod out and started playing music. I smiled happy that we now had something to pass the time. I looked at Kaylee expecting to see her grinning because she is constantly listening to music. I was kinda surprised to see her looking calculating and a little annoyed.

"Jewels do you have your phone?" She asked as if talking to a small child.

"Yeah why?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"CALL FOR HELP!!" We all yelled at her.

"Ok!! Ok!! No need to yell!! Sheesh." She got out her phone. We all leaned in eagerly waiting for her to dial the number. There was a beeping noise.

"Oops out of credit." She explained like it was no problem. We all groaned. Great.

"This place looks like a place where you'd find a fairytale creature sitting." I said randomly.

"But it's not." replied Maddie.

"It sounded like you said it's snot." said Kaylee laughing. Only she would hear that.

"But I didn't...." replied Maddie. Kaylee opened her mouth to answer back clearly came up with nothing. So instead she broke into song.

"WHataya want from me?? Whataya want from me-ee???" she said singing a line from the song whataya want from me by Adam Lambert.

"MWUAHAHAHAHAHHA I WANT YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said in a deep voice. Ok maybe Jewel's and Kay aren't the only drama queens but I'm not a major drama queen ..... right??

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Is this a good story or what??? Please answer my question and please comment with a 8) if you read this chapter AND the author's note!!! Little challenge for you....