Chapter 12:

Here's the next chapter for you!

Please VOTE COMMENT READ ENJOY RECOMMEND and anything else 8)

Picture of Destiny ----------------------> (The evil person that took Sydney the fairy away)

Anyway Read Ahead!

~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~

Kaylee's POV

We were standing in a room full of everything, literally, or as Maddie calls it 'heaven'. I didn't trust this place for some reason. Maybe it's all the movies I've watched about being somewhere with what you want most and then the people eat it and they DIE? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. But I'm sooo hungry! One bite can't hurt, right? No that's what they all say. But I ruffled through the stuff anyway. I found some bagpacks. I put food and water in one clothes and deodarant, because some people really needed the deodarant let me tell you, in another and first aid, wet wipes, hair brushes, flashlight with batteries, spare batteries, tent, another tent etc. in the last bag.

The guys were going crazy over this stuff. I smirked and also added a water gun which I filled up with one of the bottles of water lying around. Ohh this is gonna come in handy. At that moment Derek came up to me.

"What's that?" He asked pointing at the water gun.

"Heh nothing!!" I said hiding the water gun behind my back. He raised an eyebrow. Don't sell me out!! I silently pleaded.

"Do you wanna help me?" I asked silently wishing he will agree and NOT sell me out. That would ruin the whole thing! He smirked, an evil glint in his eye.

"You know it." He replied. We got him a water gun and filled it up with water. We wouldn't use the guns right now because then the others could get resources as well. So we put them in the bags. I gave Derek a bag and carried one myself. The last one I gave to Raylise.

I also found a bow and arrow lying around and picked that up as well. I slung the bow around my shoulder and stuck the arrows in a pocket in the bagpack. I scanned the area. How did we get here? What happened to the room of doors? How are we supposed to get home now? Or is this our new home? The guys look like they never wanna leave. At that thought I felt the room shimmer. I looked around. What's happening?!

Slowly one by one everything started disappearing. Soon even the light went out. I put my hand in the bag and was glad that all the things were still in there. I got out a flashlight out and flicked it on.

"Gah!" I heard Preston say. "Will you get that light out of my friggin eyes!" yelled Preston.

"Now, now you should be more polite to the person who just saved your ass." Who cares about replacement swear words? I don't. Well not right now anyway.

Preston POV

Everything was pitch black, well until SOMEONE shone a blinding light in my eyes.

"Gah!!" I yelled, "will you get that light out of my friggin eyes!!"

"Now, now you should be more polite to the person who just saved your ass." replied Kaylee. Gosh she is soo annoying. All girls are.

"Guys... help!" Raylise called, falling into a hole in the ground. I could see her hands clinging onto the sides of the hole desparately trying to pull up herself up.

Before I could come up with an insult, a part of me went hard out running. She was about to slip and fall into the hole. I grabbed her arm before she could be swallowed by the darkness into nothing. It was like an endless black hole, where stars don't shine, where nothing exists. Left in darkness never knowing what's beside you waiting to jump out of you. A series of lists popped up into my head of what could've happened if I didn't grab her arm in time.