Chapter 13

Hi people! I'm starting this chapter! YEAH!!! (marz)

i laff ue!

(Kristy) Picture of the waterfall------------------> It's not how i imaginaed it but eh it'll do i can't be bothered to look through ALL the photos of waterfalls :P

<3

~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//

Juliette's POV

It seems like we're always falling into holes. I mean, where are we anyway?!

"Maddie, where are we?" I asked.

"I don't know. Though I miss home," she answered.

We kept on walking, until we reached a red door.

"Who's going first...?" I asked slowly.

"I'm going!" Maddie screamed, running through it.

"Maddie, I'm not letting you die!" Nick scream, following her. I laughed, because before this crazy adventure, he'd hardly talk to her, but I sometimes saw him staring, and sometimes it would be her that was staring. Wherever we are, I still think cupid roams here. Why the hell isn't he helping me?!? Judgemental guy. I grumbled mentally.

"NICK! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" she screamed. I shook my head, and went through, and I found Nick chasing Maddie around a waterfall. Yes, a circular waterfall. Sometimes Maddie does stupid things, it's a part of her personality. A bad part of her personality might I add.... Haha I'm joking... Or am I?

"Guys, it's safe!" I yelled, and everyone else followed.

"You call that safe?" Kaylee asked incredulously. Pointedly looking at Maddie running around the waterfall. Err yeah maybe it's not that safe.....

"You know what I mean!" I replied.

"Do I? Do I really?" She answered. I opened my mouth to retort back but came up with nothing so I settled with saying,

"Shuddahp!" In response she laughed. Grr.

"I hope you can swim!" called Raylise.

"Yeah I can, why?" Answered Maddie.

"Ohh no reason," replied Raylise in a sing-song voice that sounded VERY suspicious. Maddie narrowed her eyes. Ahh she could sense the evilness radiating off Raylise too! She cautiously stepped away from the waterfall. Very wise of her. I wouldn't trust Raylise with her sounding so devious at the moment either. No offence Raylise.

"Woah! Awesome waterfall." Said Derek. I rolled my eyes. That sounds soo cliche.

"Eh I'm waay better." Said Raylise pulling her t-shirt and letting it go in an I'm-so-awesome-what-you-gonna-do-about-it? gesture. Ahh typical Raylise.

There was a sharp breeze beside me and I was pushed really lightly.

"Nate! You asteriod!!!" I heard his laughter. Grr dumb-asteriod. I turned and saw Nick leaning over the edge of the waterfall looking down at it. Probably trying to see how deep it is. If he falls in its not my fault.

"NICK!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?" Yelled Maddie. Nick was so startled that he turned with incredibly speed BUT lost his balance and leaned back over the edge of the waterfall. His arms flailing he tried to straightened up but only succeeded in leaning MORE over the edge.

We all held our breath frozen.

Maddie's POV

Everything slowed down as Nick leaned more and more over the edge with every passing second I wanted to yell at someone to go and help him. NATE!

"Nate!! Get him!!!" I yelled at him. But even as I shouted the order I could tell it was too late. Nick leaned over the edge his arms still flailing and his foot slipped. He fell back. I could see his frightened look as he fell more and more down the waterfall. I closed my eyes and prepared to hear the splash announcing Nick's arrival into the water.

It never came. Slowly my eyes opened. I wanted to cry but couldn't. I stood frozen in my place as everyone raced up to the edge of the waterfall leaning over trying to spot Nick. I could see they were talking but I couldn't hear them. It was like in the moment of slowmotion I lost all hearing I had.

I wanted to move my feet to the edge to look for myself but I couldn't move. Not one bit. It was like my feet were stuck to the ground. I forced my head down to look at the ground. I was shocked to see that I was actually sinking into the ground. The rock under my feet melted. My feet sank lower and lower into the melted rock. This was like quick sand.

I lifted my head to scream out for help. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was hit full blow wih the pain of Nick's loss. It was excruciating. Like I was being burned internally. I crumpled to the floor clutching my chest that hurt so much. I expected tears but none came.

I was never going to see Nick again. His face, his blue eyes, his sweet smile, his awkwardness, his stupidity. All of it. And knowing that hurt more then actual physical pain. I felt like I was being consumed but pain, the emotion itself. I would go through anything else if it meant not having to go through this over-whelming pain.

I heard a faint "Maddie!!" before my eyes closed and I shook, finally letting the tears flow. I felt hands dragging me out of the melted rock that was slowly hardening around my feet. But all that was occupied by a small part in the back of my mind. What was really on my mind was Nick. The memories of him. All those times he annoyed the crap out of me. All those times he said something stupid. All those times when he was trying to be funny but wasn't. Thinking about those times increased the pain in my heart.

This was horrible. Is this heart break? Because if it is now I know how people who have had their heart broken feel. And now I feel even worse because I used to make fun of people who went through that and spent days crying over someone. He's gone now and I can't even tell him that I liked him back. It's too late. I left him hanging when I could have told him I liked him back. Why didn't I?!? I'm soo stupid!!!! Please don't let him be gone!!! Please let this heart break be temporary! PLEASE LET HIM COME BACK!!! I silently prayed to God. Please, please, please, please, I love him. I thought miserably.

_________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter!!!!!!! A bit off a cliffhanger!!!!!!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha sorry I had a bone to pick with Nick.... ;) Vote, comment, read, enjoy, review, recommend. etc.

Sorry it's not edited so if theres spelling mistakes DO NOT TELL ME!!! just try and figure out the word please. :)

Ok bye now don't worry I'll upload soon.... maybe;) nah joax I will wouldn't want people getting angry with me... *cough* RINA *cough*

Ok bye

APELLLE - not sure what that means :P