Climbing Mountains and Taking Selfies Are Not A Good Mix//Newt

Prompt: Y/N and the gang go hiking together, but being the usual clumsy person she is she falls into a minor accident... 

"We have to climb up that whole mountain!?" Brenda half exclaims out of fascination and half out of annoyance.

You let out an amusing hiss between your teeth, "Get keen." You mumble.

"Look," Thomas starts, "It's going to be really quick, promise. Besides, climbing up there is the best part of this whole trip!"

"You're kidding." Brenda sighs.

Thomas looks to you and the rest of his friends for help, as you all know how he really wanted Brenda to come along on this trip so they could "bond" but now it almost looks like she'll make a run for it. "It's not so bad, Brenda. It'll be fun!" Teresa tries but probably fails. Everyone knows Teresa is an outdoorsy kind of person, heck, you wouldn't be surprised if she lived in a tent herself, foraging for food in the nearby forests every night.

After five minutes of more convincing, Gally finally gets it through to her that she'll be alright and that there is plenty of other things to do upside the "mountain". (It's really not that steep.) Minho leads the way with Teresa along side up at the front as Newt takes up the back. You straggle behind the rest with your camera, taking photos of the scenery and the sweating but entertaining people up in front of you.

"Newt," You start as you hop over a fallen down tree, "Are you only taking up the rear because you don't want your photo taken?"

Newt grunts, "Er –you could say that."

In one swift movement you pull the camera up in front of both of your faces, turn the camera lens towards you both as you smile and then snap a quick picture. Newt doesn't realise you've done it until he hears the sharp snapping noise the camera makes as you press the shutter button.

He groans.

Once the image loads you inspect it before you show Newt, you actually look kind of pleasant; thankfully. Newt looks very confused but also extremely cute, you can't help but laugh.

"Is it that bad?" He asks as he reaches for the camera. His fingers latch onto the sides of it but you snatch it away ever so quickly and your foot quivers, you lose balance and stumble to the right. Your arms flail and you hear Newt calling your name as you tumble down a steep bit of the hill. After many summersaults you manage to stop yourself from tumbling further. Slightly dizzy, you look up the hill and see the group crowded by the edge. All the same worried expression on their faces.

You shout up at them as soon as you regain your sense in direction, "I'm alright!"

Cheers and whoops sound from the crowd, the loudest comes from Gally and Thomas, as you try to stand but you immediately crash back down into the earthy dirt. Tree's scatter your vision as you look up for help.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Teresa shouts as she ties her brown hair back. She looks as though she's ready to come down and get me but someone else pushes past her. Actually two someone else's.

You shake your head as disappointment floods in, "I –my ankle! I can't get up!"

You see two figures practically sprinting down towards you, they come closer and you recognise them as Brenda and Newt. Brenda comes rushing to your foot, she takes the shoe off, the sock and then feels the bare foots with her fingers. You forgot her that she learnt the basics of first aid since her mom is a doctor, her Dad a nurse. Your suddenly grateful that she has this knowledge otherwise things could have been worse for you. She continues to feel your foot, occasionally pressing down the spots where it aches with pain; making you squeal.