The Bet//Minho

Prompt: You bet Minho that he can't fight you, expecting to win, but when you don't you have to suffer the extreme consequences...

You wipe the sweat that gathers on your forehead off with the back of your hand as you prepare yourself into a defense stance. You feel your weight fall into your feet, and you eye off Gally as he balls his fists. You await his move, but suddenly you notice a dark-haired head bobbing up and down as it walks along the Glade. You hold up your hand, "Hold on a sec, I got some business I have to take care of."

Gally relaxes, wiping his own face down with a towel, "Alright, I've had enough for tonight anyway." He chucks his towel down and reaches for his water, squirting it over his face and into his mouth.

You unwrap the bandages from your fists and let them fall to the ground as you make your way over to Minho. You see the exhaustion from running today, but he manages to keep himself awake and somewhat energized. As he spots you, you notice the smirk that curls his lips. "Ah, the Shank of the Glade welcomes me at last."

"Ha-ha." You take a mouthful of water from your cup before continuing to talk. "Do you remember that day when you mentioned I could never win a bet with you?"

He smiles cheerfully, "Of course I do!"

You cross your arms over your chest and smirk at him, "Well, Minho, I might have just thought of the perfect bet."

He tilts his head, "Oh yeah?"

"You're a good runner, Minho."

He nods along to your words, "The best, actually."

"But as a fighter? Compared to me? You suck."

He looks taken aback for a moment, "I suck?"

"So," You smile over at him, an excitement in your eyes, "I bet that you can't beat me at a wrestling match."

"Oh? Not a boxing match?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No, I possibly couldn't, I wouldn't want to absolutely destroy you."

"Oh really?" He grins wickedly, "You are so on. But, before we set a time, what are the winnings?"

"If I win, you have to give me piggy-backs for a week, however many I want each day, and I also get to have your extra blankets."

He raises an eyebrow, "My blankets?"

You feel yourself go pink in the cheeks, "Your blankets are really soft... besides, I've only got one when you get to have at least five!"

He laughs at your embarrassment and agrees to your terms. "Alright, alright, I agree... only if you slim it for one whole week –if I win."

You gasp, your jaw immediately dropping, "One whole week!?"

He smirks, "What happened to all of your confidence, Y/N? You've got nothing to worry about... if you can beat me."

"Bring. It. On."

As soon as the next morning comes around, you're ready. Pumped. Today is the day you show Minho up once and for all. You'd been growing sick of his constant blows at you and how he seems to always put himself above you –not this time.

You walk over to the drawn circle in the dirt, deciding not to show any kind of emotion on your face. Minho's already there, as well as a crowd of other boys who thought this would be interesting to watch. You try to forget that they are there because you're only used to fighting with Gally. At first there would be a crowd the first few times but after they left was when you started to improve with Gally.