Chapter 2

Right then the door flew open

And walking through, was Lou and her daughter Lux.

"Hi guys, I heard, where is Louis?" She asked.

"Lou, thanks for coming, and he baracaded himself in his room."

She storms down the hallway.

BANG BANG BANG*

"LOUIS, I KNOW YOUR IN SHOCK BUT YOU NEED TO COME OUT HERE" I hear the door open and walking down the hall is Lou and Louis.

Louis is all in his clothes for tonights show and his hair is all styled like he's been styling it for the past half hour.

"Ready for the show?" he mumbles.

He makes no eye contact of the baby. Everyone

just stands there shocked.

"Guys go get ready for the show, I'll watch her."

I give a nod to Lou as we walk out of the hotel

CONCERT°°

HARRY'S POV

The show is almost over and Louis has been silent the whole night, except for his solos. There was even a couple times where he had to be excused from the stage, the fans where really confused.

The show ended with Back for You and then it was over.

We all get back to the hotel at about 1:30am. Me and Louis walk into our room and come to accompany

Lou sitting with a crying Harmony rocking back and forth.

"Oh good you guys are here, she's been crying for the past hour, I can't get her to stop" she continues to rock her back and forth.

"What do you usually do with Lux?" I ask.

"Lux is different, she calms down after being in the arms of her mom or...dad" she looks over at Louis who is walking to his room.

I sigh.

"Here give her to me, thanks for your help Lou, go and get some sleep" I smile.

"Alright, good luck Harry" she smiles while walking out of the room.

I sit with Harmony and keep rocking her back and forth. She doesn't want to stop crying.

Its gonna be a long night....

NEXT DAY-----

HARRY'S POV

Harmony adventully got to sleep, she doesn't really have a crib to keep her from falling out. So I improvised and took the cutlery drawer from the kitchen and put some blankets in it. Obviously taking out the cutlery.

I stayed out in the living room all night with her. I know Louis isn't taking this well, but it is not, and I repeat NOT gonna be me doing this every night.

Paul doesn't even know about the baby yet, what's gonna happen?

I woke up at around 11:30am and look over at a sleeping Harmony. I look over in the kitchen and see Louis making something in the kitchen.

I get up and walk over to the kitchen

(Whisper)"What was that all about last night?" I whisper shout.

"I'm sorry ok" he continues to make cereal.

"Why aren't you doing anything about her? I know you don't want to accept this, but she is your child. I will help, but I will not stay up till 3am by myself every night trying to put her to sleep!"

"I dont even know if she is mine" he mutters.

"Louis, she is a spitting image of you..and why does that matter, you can still care for her until we know what's happening"

"Don't you understand Harry! There is a baby girl in there that is supposably mine, I had no idea this girl had a baby." He whispers shouts

"Do you remember Amanda?" I ask.

He stops what he's doing and gives a slow nod.

"The night of the X-Factor auditions.. I met her in a bar....I knew her for just one..night. And the next day she left. That was it." He freezes then continues on what he was doing.

"So then its your baby"

"This isn't how its supppost to happen, your supppost to have a baby with the person you love" he murmurs

"Can you come see her..." I ask.

He takes a long pause, then nods.

We walk over to Harmony who is just waking up.

"Look who's awake!" I go to pick her up. She as the biggest smile on her face.

"Here" I hand her over to Louis.

Louis hesitates, but holds her.

LOUIS POV

Harry hands her to me and I cradle her in my arms. Harry was right..she looked just like me. This is what I was trying to avoid...getting lost in her eyes. She was so precious. She gave me a big smile on her face

I dont know what's gonna happen, I want to keep her but I'm scared of not giving her the life she want. I'm not ready to be a dad, but I'm almost 22 years old. I'm still considering adoption. Management might not even want me to keep her, but its not their decision if I keep MY child or not. Right?

"Hi Harmony, I'm sorry for not being around, but I'm here now. That's all that matters."

She looks at me with the biggest eyes and smile. This is my child, and I am her father.