Chapter 11

JULIA'S POV

"Harmony, why don't we go see daddy in the action!" I smile picking her up.

"she would probably love that" Lou smiles tossing me her ear plugs.

I place the tiny pink plugs in her ears and giving her her bunny she assists to bring with her.

"We'll be right back" I smile walking out of the room with Harmony.

I walk down the long hallway to the open black stage, there's people who look important with there clipboards and ear pieces hurrying all around the place.

I walk to the side of the stage right near the few steps.

We can see directly to the stage but the crowd can't see us because of a big black control box to the right of us.

"Harmony look!" I point to Louis sitting on the big clear steps in center stage, singing the end of the song.

Harmony smiles and jumps in my arms a bit.

"Sorry hun, you can go up there, but we can watch for a few minutes."

I hoist her up.

Right then I feel my jean pocket vibrate signalling I got a phone call.

I place Harmony on the ground so I can get free hands to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I try to yell over the noise while plugging my other ear.

"Julia! where the hell are you! You were suppose to work tonight"

Crap, its my boss.

"I can't hear you very well!" I walk a couple steps away from the stage, hoping to hear better.

"You were suppose to work tonight! this I'd the second time this week!" he barks.

"I'm sorry I forgot! I've just had a lot on my plate lat-" I stop and hear the screaming from the crowd increase rapidly.

I turn my attention back to Harmony on the ground and realized she isn't there anymore. I hang up the phone and sprint to the steps and see her half way through the stage on her hands and knees. Oh my god.

LOUIS POV

I look over at my daughter crawling across the stage with her bunny in her hand while the audience goes ballistic.

I jump from my seat and rush over there, picking her up.

"Harmony what are you doing!" I look at her as she shines a smile and wraps her little arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder.

The fans scream louder as I hug her back.

The fans never see me and Harmony together in a father daughter way.

Its usually just me rushing her in and out of buildings.

She pulls away and cups her hands around her ears and pulls a sad expression on her face.

Its the noise.

"shhhh" I wave my hand down to the crowd to be quieter.

The noise goes down about 70%.

"For who don't know, this is Harmony my daughter" I smile propping her up. The crowd floods with 'awe'.

"Yeah I know I'm cute" I smile making the crowd laugh.

"Okay say bye-bye Harmony!" I tell her and she rests her head on my shoulder.

I jog back to the stairs to where Julia is with a worried expression on her face.