Chapter 7

"LOUIS! LOUIS! WAKE UP!" I wake up to Harry shaking my shoulders.

"What!" I wake up.

"Management will be here in 5 minutes for the interview! A load of interviewers will be here! If they find Julia here, they will flip!" He says.

I look over at Julia who I soundly asleep.

"Relax, we didn't do anything!" I sit up.

"Well considering your daughter sleeps in the same room I hope not, but management will still be mad you had a girl here, and the world will find out about you too" He runs out of the doorway.

I forgot about what management told me. Since they found out about Harmony, I made a promise not to have any girls around at all, or they will force Harmony to go stay with my mom for the rest of the tour.

OH CRAP!

"JULIA!" I nudge her awake.

She slowly wakes up.

"What! What's wrong!" She says.

"We slept in and management and interviewers are gonna be here in 5 minutes,  I'm sorry but you need to go" I frown as I jump out of bed to my drawers.

"Wait what? What do you mean?"

She rubs her eyes.

"Management is in charge of our image, ever since they found out about Harmony, they said I couldn't have any girls around or they would force Harmony to stay with my mom for the rest of the tour! There is also a interview taking place in 5 minutes. I say as I'm running around the room.

"Oh!" She jumps up out of bed and starts running around the room.

Harmony stands in her crib waiting for me to lift her. I have a laundry basket in my hand so I lift her in and sit her into the basket.

I run around the apartment throwing clothes around in the basket, we have a quick interview in our hotel! The place is a mess. Management said to be ready today at 11:30am. It completely slipped my mind.

Getting all the clothes out of the main room I put the basket in the laundry room. I run back out and clean up the garbage, dirty cups and plates and throw it in sinks,  garbages and closets. I just need to get everything out of the way.

Julia hopes out of the bedroom trying to put her heels on. She is in her clothes from last night. She sits in the couch shoving her foot in the heel.

*KNOCK KNOCK* I hear from the door.

"No no no no! There here! You half to hide" I say to Julia. She drops her heel as I put her in the bedroom.

"Please stay here till the interview is over, it shouldn't be long" I say.

She nod her head.

"Louis?" She says as I almost close the door.

"Yeah?" I say.

She gives me a kiss on the lips.

I kiss back for a minute but half to pull away.

"Thanks for the motivation" I wink and shut the door.

I walk down the hallway and make sure everything is in order as Harry goes to answer the door.

Living room, check.

Clothes, check.

I sit on the couch and take a breather, then my eyes widen.

Harmony!