Chapter 21

LOUIS POV

"What's your Birthday?" I look up at Julia from my white paper.

"You don't know my birthday?" She frowns.

Oh no.

"You never told me! What's my birthday?" I cross my arms and arch my brow.

"December 24th!" She doesn't hesitate to answer.

"Oh...well you never told me yours!" I say.

"Guess" Turns her black rolling chair to the right to face me.

"June?" I guess.

She shakes her head.

"I'll give you a hint...it associates with my middle name" She smiles.

Skye? How does that relate to any month?

"I have no idea..just tell me so I can finish this paper" I point to the paper asking for her birthdate.

"May 14th" She says and looks back to her paper and pen.

"How does that relate to you're middle name?" I shakes head.

"Because in May the snow is gone, Aprils rain disappears, and when you breathe the beautiful fresh air and watch the flowers grow from the vibrant green grass...you look up and all you see is a bright blue sky."

She smiles and looks back at her paper once again.

"Well that's what my mom says anyway" She adds with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

I smile and rest my hand on her knee while writing with my other hand.

"Why do they need all these questions?" She asks while writing.

"I have no idea, are you almost done you're stack?" I ask knowing we divided the paper stack in half.

We have been here for over 2 hours, and I only asked Lou to babysit Harmony for 1 hour or so.

"I have a few left finally. You?"

"About 3 papers" I smile.

I've learned a lot about Julia today...well I guess answering over 100 questions about her have really helped me.

She had a dog named Molasses because he was a lazy bulldog that was so slow to get anywhere.

She had 4 siblings,

Josee, Johanna, Jackson and Justin. Justin is 1 year older than her. He is 21.

Josee is 18.

Johanna is 14.

Jackson is 11.

Julia's parents are Ben and Monica and are 41 and 40 years old.

Like I've found out a bunch of stuff.

"Good because I'm getting sick of myself" She chuckles as I rub her knee cap.

"I already have" I make a goofy remark.

She opens her mouth and burrows her eyebrows at me. She playfully smacks me in the torso.

"I'm joking! I could never get sick of you" I smile and lean into peck her cheek.

"You better not" She says.

LOU'S POV

"He's not here right now, he'll be back later" I smile at Harmony.

She smiles and puts her hand in her mouth.

There's a knock on the door behind me. I walk over to the door and open it.