Chapter 16

"This changes everything" Ms. Shay comes and approaches us.

"What do you mean" I grab Harmony from her and hold her back safely in my arms.

"Please step inside." She says.

The two men wait outside the room. We walk back in my hotel room and walk over to the couch. I don't know what shes gonna say. What if this is terminally taking her away!

I feel a bit panicked as my mind wonders to the possibilities.

"Who are you exactly?" Ms. Shay looks over at Julia.

"Julia" She answers.

"You were here the other day in a lack of clothing. weren't you?" She raises her brow.

"Um...yeah" She twiddles her thumbs in embarrassment.

"You and Mr. Tomlinson are in a relationship of some sort?"

"She's my girlfriend. What did you think she was? You did see her leaving my apartment in MY shirt" I shrug.

"Well Mr. Tomlinson, I honestly believe she was a prostitute you hired" She comes right out with it.

Julia's jaw drops.

"I'm not a prostitute!" She defends herself.

" I obviously know that now. I didn't recognize you until now" She says.

"Well she is my girlfriend! I cant believe you thought I would do something like that" I say.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I didn't know what your were like. You gave me the impression of a stuck up rock star." She says. I guess that's true.

"I have a solution for you. With the approval of the board." She says.

"What is it! I'll do anything!" I say with Harmony resting in my arms.

"To Harmony, your reffered to as mom. So needless to say you've been in her life for an amount of time" She says to Julia.

"Uh yeah I would say so." She looks over at me and I nod.

"She is emotionally attached to you. Therefore you be her tour mom" Ms. Shay says.

"Tour mom? What is that?" I raise my brow.

"While Louis is busy on tour doing his concerts, signings and sound checks. You will be on your with him while taking care of Harmony" Ms. Shay says to Julia. A smile stretches across my cheeks.

"That would be awesome! You would be with me and I could have Harmony come along on tour!" I turn to face her.

"Woah wait a second! That sounds great but I have responsibility's to maintain. I have a job that pays bills that need to be paid. If I quit I wont have money coming in, meaning I'll have no place to go between the tour time." She makes a good point.

"Well youll be paid for this" Ms. Shay says.

"I will?" She says.

"Not only your being with your boyfriend, your doing our job for us. With a clean background check you are completely suitable for being Harmony's guardian while hes on tour. Its business and a win win situation" She says.

"So instead of sending Harmony away while I'm on tour, your just technically sending her to Julia who will be one tour WITH me but as a full time 'mom' for her" I say a bit confused.

"Yes, Julia will teach her the things that you don't have the time to do. Mr. Tomlinson, this means no court. its already established, Harmony gets sent away TO JULIA who she refers to as mom. You will see your child everyday and when your doing things like concerts Julia will be the one with Harmony" Ms. Shay says.