Chapter 12

LOUIS POV 

A plesant smell hits the air causing me to smile. I feel a light trace through my hair repeadingly. I slowly open my eyes to see Julia kneeling next to me with her fingers in my hair. 

"Good morning" She smiles, planting a kiss on my forehead. 

"I wish i can wake up like this everyday" I stretch and pull her into me, making her laugh a bit. She smiles and flutters her eye lashes before getting back up.

"C'mon" She pulls my hand, gesturing for me to get off the couch. 

I get up and smile while seeing her perfect body in a big t-shirt of mine with her hair all down and flowing naturally. 

"What time is it?" I yawn and stretch my arms out wide. 

"10:30' She faces the counter top seemingly doing something.

"Oh! The lady is coming at 11:00, I need to shower and get Harmo-"

I get cut off by a familiar giggle from the other end of the kitchen. I look over at Harmony sitting in her highchair in a pink bib, and of course with her bunny. I look back at Julia facing the counter.

I go up behind her and snake my arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder lightly cause of my somewhat cut lip. 

"You got her up for me" I smile into her shoulder.

"I thought you should get a break for once. You know get to sleep in and all" She turns around and hold a coffee mug for me. 

I widen my eyes.

"Why don't you let me marry you now" I joke and take the coffee.

"Mmm Hmm" She takes her mug and walks to the little 4 seated table next to Harmony's high chair. I walk up to Harmony and peck her forehead before sitting down. 

"Thanks" I twiddle my thumbs on the table. 

"Hey, its no big deal, I don't really sleep in and I thought you could" She rest her chin on her hand propped up by her elbow on the table. 

"I don't remember the last time Ive slept in, to be honest" I smile.

"Well now you do" She smiles and sips her coffee. I taste my coffee from my small mug. I look at Julia on her phone and just take a moment to appreciate her being with me. I love everything about her. And especially the way she is with my kid. 

She notices me staring at her.

"What?" She chuckles

"Nothing" I smile and take another big sip from my coffee.

"Now finish your coffee and go have a shower."; She chuckles and checks her phone like its the morning paper. 

"Yes mam" I get up, sipping the remains of my coffee. Shower wont take me that long, plus I'm in nothing but red boxers. 

I wrap the plastic wrap stuff around my bandaged injury's and have a quick hot shower. Time goes by and I hop out and wrap a white towel around my waist. I wipe off the sink mirror and see all my hits from last night exposed. 

"Damn.." I look at my now purple wounds around my eye and temple. How the hell did Lou cover this so well! I knew before I looked in the mirror and My lip and bruises were kinda coming through, but I didn't think it was this bad. There isn't anything I can do now. 

I walk to the bedroom and throw on a blue t-shirt and track pants, taking a comb and just quickly flopping my hair to one side of my head. My face only has a bit of stubble on it cause I shaved it yesterday, so it isnt that long, barely visible. 

I walk back out to the kitchen where Julia sits in front of Harmony's high chair, spoon feeding her.

"C'mon Harmony, nom nom" she hold the baby food in front of her mouth while using her baby voice. Harmony opened and she slide the spoon in and up out of her mouth. 

"All done" She smiles getting up with the food and turns around and jumps dropping the spoon.

"Oh shi-" she covers her mouth from Harmony being in the room. 

"Is it that bad!" I gesture to my bashed up face.

"Erm...No, but do you want me to try to cover it up?"  She steps closer examining my face.

"No, there isn't a point." I run my hand through my damp hair. 

"Dada!" Harmony worryingly points at me. 

"Yeah hun, daddy looks funny" Julia rests her hands on her hips. 

"Daddy was kicking uncle Harry's as....butt" I correct myself. 

"Shouldn't you clean yourself up a bit more.." Julia looks at my choice of dress while tidying the kitchen. 

"Its just a session, just to improve my skills as a dad" I shrug. Its not a big deal. 

"Okay, if you say so..I need to get going though, so come across the hall later and tell me how it went" She smiles and grabs her things.

"Okay babe, are you gonna walk out like that though?" I scan her body in my giant shirt on her that she wore as a night gown. 

"Its only across the hall, and I like this shirt" She smirks. 

"What ever you say, Thanks for everything" I open the door for her. She stand on her tippy-toes and plants a soft kiss on mine.

Lost in the moment I put my hands on her waist and squeeze them lightly making her laugh a bit but not breaking the kiss. Were very passionate about our goodbyes apparently. 

I then hear the un-familiar groggy voice coughing causing me to pull away. I look at the doorway and see the guessing to be child counselor standing in front of us with a very serious look on her face.